What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Chipmunk

Coach
Enter:

Waqa Blake

Every time the ball goes anywhere near you my heart is in my mouth, especially when it's in the air.

Absolutely the weakest link in our side and every opposition side will now exploit you.
Surely we just let him find somewhere else to play when his contract ends next season. He's not even worth half his current full freight salary.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He is f**king awful and we are paying him $500K in 2023. Hopefully we will see the end of him and some desperate club can take him off our hands.
Maybe someone should give Wayne Bennett a call? With the shit squad they've assembled so far they'd be getting pretty desperate.

Soto

Bench
Still no real pace there. We are so pedestrian in the backs.
I do believe Russell and Simonsson are pretty quick.
Backs can't really do that much when your fwds are annihilated.
Hopgood and Murchie (if we get him) will be good additions. I'd love to get Leniu and despite what many think, Liam Martin would be a great acquisition in the back row.
We need a nutter like Lenui. He is a beast

JokerEel

First Grade
I do believe Russell and Simonsson are pretty quick.
Backs can't really do that much when your fwds are annihilated.
Hopgood and Murchie (if we get him) will be good additions. I'd love to get Leniu and despite what many think, Liam Martin would be a great acquisition in the back row.
We need a nutter like Lenui. He is a beast

I agree Lenui would be good for his Merkiness same as Martin problem is both are off contract at the end of 23.

Latest posts