What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Avenger

Immortal
Enter:

Jake Tago

Easily one of the worst wingers that’s ever played for the club. Lumelume is also on the list but looks like Semi compared to this flop.

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
His effort in the first half when he got in the clear, waddled down the field, tripped over himself and lost the ball was laughably bad.

Yes it was, but I believe that was more a reflection upon our whole coaching structure than anything else.
It was a sad reflection of the downfall of our club for decades. Not just that one incident obviously, but seasons upon seasons of inadequate attention to detail and a multitude of other failures throughout the whole club and systems in place to produce success.
We have been run by f**king muppets for decades.
I'm still not convinced that anything has changed.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes it was, but I believe that was more a reflection upon our whole coaching structure than anything else.
It was a sad reflection of the downfall of our club for decades. Not just that one incident obviously, but seasons upon seasons of inadequate attention to detail and a multitude of other failures throughout the whole club and systems in place to produce success.
We have been run by f**king muppets for decades.
I'm still not convinced that anything has changed.
Me either. I’d like to see us target a top line HOF that is given licence to make big changes.

Latest posts