What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
Hmm i think its because over the last couple of weeks I've had to chat to myself.... :mrgreen: Geez i wonder where i have made most of my other 321 posts??? I really didnt think i participated in much out of this section.

Fibro...your just like a bloody pit bull...you lock on and you don't let go. :lol: Glad your a panther fan!

Big Artie

Juniors
At least I can still chew on steak unlike Girdler with his falsesy. And I am as clean as Ian Thorpe when it comes to drugs thank you. #-o

Big Artie

Juniors
Actually Im not that tall at all, about the same size as Alfie Langer but I have twice the heart undelike miserable panther forward pack.

SP

Bench
i'll be adding big artie to the list, he seems to be a closet supporter, because every post of his is in this forum :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie pipe down or I will have to pull out the whips! ;-)

Thanks guys and gals...the deed has been done. Girds 1500 big ones plus!!! :clap:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Don't worry the PK is working the Art! ;-)

Yeah Mick I watched and I laughed and I laughed and I laughed. Oh my god that Washing machine...and that guy that drank it!!!! :shock: :p And Rosso's cat walk. :lol: And that girl with the uggies...you noticed she did her damdest to hide her undies from TV but when she got up we all got a flash of white! :mrgreen: Ahh the poor thing!

What about the other week when they had those to behind the bum cut out board and were smacking their arses. :lol: Rosso was having fun smacking that chicks arse. :lol: