What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
We got to help him get that elusive try now. :D

I'm praying for hatrick on Sunday! It will be a wonderful Mothers Day gift for all the mothers who have good taste in men! :mrgreen:

choc_soldier

Coach
I thought PK had missed out on the 1500th point... she was not with us, but I was rest assured that she caught it on a TV screen out back.

If she did miss it, I'm sure she would have been crushed. :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Mate, so over it it aint funny, i'm not a post whore, I post when I want, I don't when I don't, increasing post count isn't important.

*Sandy*

First Grade
No. How did i miss that! :? I really thought they were drinking that stuff! :mrgreen: And i'm not blonde! :oops:

It also seems that i have gotten myself some extra buttons next to my name and I come up in that lovely green colour when i am browsing the forums! :shock:

*Sandy*

First Grade
No. I actually jumped for joy in the canteen line and exclaimed - thank god i didnt miss that. I got a few strange looks. And thank god for TV sets at the canteen! :mrgreen: Or i would have been very miserable. :cry:

choc_soldier

Coach
Hey, you're a mod now!

Yeah, someone was telling me that it was only chocolate milk. I really didn't believe him though.

That guy who got his ass slapped with a fish and other things a few weeks ago was a mate of a mate. He was in the audience too.

I want to get tickets to go on the show.

Big Artie

Juniors
Girdler has lost 5 yards of pace this year. he won't run at the line. He just has pathetic liitle darts from dummy half. His defence is only ordinary too. Put fatz back in the starting 13, and Girdler back to the bench.

SP

Bench
4 more days until the Brissie auditions :shock:

and ive finally chosen my audition song, Breakfast at tiffanys - Deep Blue Something.

Im going down to brisbane this friday to see where i have to go, but then i may actually stay overnight down there so i can be one of the first people there so i dont miss out

i cant wait :mrgreen:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Good luck Lewis...just in case i forget to say it before Friday. ;-)

When do you have to audition Big Mick?