What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL! And to think I've avoided that topic until now.... :mrgreen:

Time to see if i can get this damn photobucket working for me now and saturate us with Girds! :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
OK P_g, lets heat up this topic a little hey! Now that we have entered the winter season the days and nights are chilly but you will always know you'll get warmth from in here ... :D

Gorgeous_Ryan.jpg

Yum ... yummo!!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie would you like me to throw in a fatz for you? If you are good boy I might just do that!

Here's another just in case the other was not enough! ;-)

RG01.jpg

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
you know what we all need PK more girds viewing and stories like we use to have on panthers like gird's bday bash

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah ... i was just thinking about emailing the link to this topic out to all of the old girls. That might create a bit of traffic in here! ;-)

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
i think so :D remember how all thoses stories kept us all quite warm :lol: like if i were to mention bonds black bonds to be more percise and girds in them how it would make us all so warm lol :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Classic Bonds Boxers! Standard dresswear for men entering this topic! :mrgreen:

Because it's got so hot in here I thought we needed to slurp on a slurpee!
Girds_Eating_Icy.jpg

Big Artie

Juniors
choppies said:
Dont know if this has been said
I love Girds because
June 7 SOO 3 2000 :D
At the end of that season he should have hung up his boots, he was pretty good bac then but he has been pasted it 4 a couple of seasons.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
big artie i think you should cut back on then meat pies as if you come into this thread you need to wear classsic bonds boxers

Big Artie

Juniors
I would just like to make a passionate plea to all you panther supporters and others who frequent this site.

I am here as your big brother. As everybody alreadys knows I have a vast and great knowledge of our beloved game, however if any person wants advice on anything in life in general, I am here to assist you. I am very good at the changing of soiled nappies. So please dont feel embarassed about asking, I am here. ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

PS I cant assist wiff ur spelling

Big Artie

Juniors
PK has finally educated the otha Mods on this site, Big Artie loves the roosters wiff a passion, just as U poor losers love urs, r the roosters on top of the table at the moment or what :roll:

SP

Bench
Big Artie said:
Big Artie loves the roosters wiff a passion

Yes you really do

Total posts for Sydney Roosters forum: 6
Total posts for Penrith Panthers forum: 124

Last post in the Roosters forum: Tuesday, May 4

Latest posts