What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
girds.jpg

SP

Bench
yes every topic that was leading into social chit chat has been merged into this one

Big Artie

Juniors
PK I hope ur not in hiding after last night, get on and show your true colours, the chocolate soldier r bac I luv the old brown & White, actually the old blue and white wasnt bad either,

*Sandy*

First Grade
Throw it at the male moderators p_g! Males, the spoilers of all fun!! :lol:

Ah Artie, my mate, my hero, my champion, my love! :mrgreen: Love you big guy and I believe our mighty panthers will turn the corner and come back bigger and better and you and I will be sitting in a box at the Grandfinal sipping champagne and sharing choc coated strawberries whilst revelling in another panther Grand Final victory. Bring it on boys! Bring it on!!!! :clap: We've copped our flogging and Arties showing his true colours now and nothing is gonna stop the panther juggernault from rolling on! :D

Big Artie

Juniors
Yes, there is no use peaking 2 early is there, the panthers hopefully will peak come finals time again wiff fingers crossed gowie fittttt.

Big Artie

Juniors
PK said:
Throw it at the male moderators p_g! Males, the spoilers of all fun!! :lol:

Ah Artie, my mate, my hero, my champion, my love! :mrgreen: Love you big guy and I believe our mighty panthers will turn the corner and come back bigger and better and you and I will be sitting in a box at the Grandfinal sipping champagne and sharing choc coated strawberries whilst revelling in another panther Grand Final victory. Bring it on boys! Bring it on!!!! :clap: We've copped our flogging and Arties showing his true colours now and nothing is gonna stop the panther juggernault from rolling on! :D

I take offence 2 that PK I have neva spoilt ur fun :lol:

Yes I am finally glad that Fibro let me out of that closet, I have been, in, I was in fact a little dirty on U PK, not cumming 2 visit me in my hour of need. :lol: :)

Fibroman

First Grade
Big Artie said:
Yes, there is no use peaking 2 early is there, the panthers hopefully will peak come finals time again wiff fingers crossed gowie fittttt.

Spoke to Gowie for a few minutes on Saturday night. From the horses mouth " Yeah. The knee is good. They just cleaned a bit of cartlige up."

That will make a huge difference. Apparently a few of the Penrith boys were on the pee one double five ( maybe drowning their sorrows after the massacre ). Gowie had the job of trying to look after them, and keep them on the straight and narrow.