What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
i reckon hayley should of went

she was horrible

Marty would be more suited as a frontman of a rock band IMO, he isnt a solo performer

Caged Panther

First Grade
I know there are some merrick and rosso fans in this forum could one of them tell me what happened at the end of last night's unplanned. My vcr died just at the moment they were about to call some guy who had hit on one of the female audience members earlier in the day.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Sorry can't help you CP. I hit the bed early last night with a huge headache to shift and forgot to set the damn VCR up for myself!. :(

An41

Juniors
well that the panthers.com.au forums have closed i have now joined this forum.

hello to you all. :)

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Hey you know when the Panthers forum comes back on line on the official website, will I have to rejoim or will be old username and password still be accepted, because last time I joined up and that happened, I had to rejoin again.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
DrewBeliever said:
Hey you know when the Panthers forum comes back on line on the official website, will I have to rejoim or will be old username and password still be accepted, because last time I joined up and that happened, I had to rejoin again.

You shouldn't have to re-register. I first registered in Feb 2003 and i never had to re-register.

kaza_79

Juniors
Caged Panther said:
I know there are some merrick and rosso fans in this forum could one of them tell me what happened at the end of last night's unplanned. My vcr died just at the moment they were about to call some guy who had hit on one of the female audience members earlier in the day.

I taped it and watched it last night. They didn't ring the guy, Merrick went of stage and they rang a phone that Merrick picked up and pretented to be that guy. It was quite funny.

Did you see the bit when they were trying to show how to do a waltz and didn't want to touch each other so they were using cushions.

Classic. :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
I have always forgotten about Merrick and Rosso! Saw the end of the one on Wednesday night... geez they make my piss myself! :lol:

Going to try to get tickets to one of their shows.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Welcome An41.

Damn I hate it when I miss Merrick and Rosso! Damn, damn, damn.

I just finished watching The Day After Tomorrow. It's chilling to the bone ... to think that something like that could happen in the future sometime ... :shock: I've decided I'm gonna defy the odds if it ever happened to me! :lol:

SP

Bench
An41 said:
well that the panthers.com.au forums have closed i have now joined this forum.

hello to you all. :)

i dont know mate you joined at the wrong time, cause this forum is gonna close soon........... :p

j/k

welcome

*Sandy*

First Grade
:lol: Savage!

LU = There is no OFF season but we close anyway! :p

:shock:

It's not true ... it's not true. The adminstrators will kill me! :mrgreen:
But do take a good look around An41 - it's much more than just a forum. ;-)

SP

Bench
:lol: i promise i wont say anymore stuff that aint true

The day after tomorrow looks good, i want to see it

Latest posts