What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Fibroman

First Grade
*CC Panther* said:
They are releasing 3 seasons of Seinfield on DVD. I loved Seinfield.

I don't need to buy the dvd's I know the scripts word for word.

"One potato bisque please" "No soup for you!"

Caged Panther

First Grade
went to a restaurant where they served us pretzels as an apetiser on the weekend. "these pretzels are making me thirsty' we said. How many times to you think the poor waitress has heard that line. :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
Never was really into Seinfeld... but I do find it occasionally funny.

Geez Pepper... you going to choose a name and stick to it? :lol: ;-)

The Piper

Juniors
=P~

Savage Panther, where did you get the picture of Brooke Satchwell

I went to see her once when she came to Charlestown Square Shoppin Centre. I thought there'd be heaps of people although it wasnt well advertised she'd be there. When I got there, I was the only one and I even beat her there. When she turned up, she looked over to me, and me being the swave and cool character that I am...I ran away!

SP

Bench
actually, come 2 think of it, i may of changed my name more times than u Pep :lol:

Wal: i got it from doing a search for Brooke Satchwell on google image search, and this one was the best from the lot :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
All this controversey over Big T has pulled up some quality posting.

Don't I LOVE a good debate! :lol:

black magic

Juniors
How is everyone today???
Feeling good i hope!!!!
Like my new banner??? I am gonna chang it again...The new one is very werid ;-)

choc_soldier

Coach
I had Nikki Visser and Sarah Jayne (UK model) as my av over the past week or so... but now I'm paying tribute to some guy, who apparently plays for Penrith, who scored a couple of tries for Australia, ON DEBUT, yetserday...

LUKE ROONEY... :clap: