What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Big Mick

Referee
Casey does nothing for me.

Did u hear the low notes. POOR, Very POOR.

Casey doesn't do anything for me. in the future maybe, but right now nothing.

Chanel, despite what many think is actually very very talented. Not many people can sing like that, so unique.

Everyone has their favourites and hates. Mark hates Hayley, Marcia hates Chanel, Dicko hates everyone, at stages.

SP

Bench
Chanel was alright i have to agree, i heard some of the show last night where they had them singing

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Nah i didn't. Some people in my family did who wouldn't normally watch stuff like that and said it was pretty good. About aliens abducting people or something ay?

kaza_79

Juniors
thats what you were thinking all through, then you find out it wasn't aliens, I can't explain it. Maybe someone else can.

Caged Panther

First Grade
well a whole lot was left up in the air at the end. But the gist of the story was people go missing over a 50 odd year span, then turn up all of a sudden and haven't aged a day. As the show progresses we find these returnees have powers, they could be good or bad but the ultimate consequences of them are positive. At the end of it all we find these people wern't abducted by aliens as is implied throughout rather they were abducted by humans from the future who have sent them back with these powers to help prevent us humans going down a self destructive path.

Aparently there is talk in the united states that the mini series will be turned into a fully fledged weekly tv series.

Big Mick

Referee
kaza_79 said:
Did anyone watch the 4400, It was weird, but I liked it.

Yeah!

It was Awsome!

Don't u think stuff like that can really happen.

What a great show.

i can't wait for the TV series to come out.

choc_soldier

Coach
I signed up with the "old" rleague a week before Uncle Ray shut 'em down.

This is my new home now... I'll give it a bash on getting those needed posts! It's now my mission... apart from eating, sleeping and working...

*Sandy*

First Grade
You mission should be a social life PP. ;-)

My mission is for a social life - when my kids let go of me. :D

Latest posts