What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Fibroman

First Grade
I think I might have a beer. Mmmmmmm.

Thought I'd share that with you guys (term intended to be used as being gender neutral) after all, this is the social thread. :D

Big Mick

Referee
u reckon. I thought Courtney and Chanel were the standouts.

Bottom 3:
Casey - IN DEEP DEEP TROUBLE!
Ricki - Lee - If they are fair dinkum
Hayley or Anthony

Courtney, Marty and Chanel should be Safe!

Finally Marty did something worth note. Bout bloody time!

SP

Bench
i didnt take notice of this one, not really into the beatles

i dont watch it at all, my mum does, i just hear whats going on while im in my room. but last night and tonight i played some decent stuff

SP

Bench
We are only 1000 posts off a total of 10 000 for this forum

On the old rleague forums, the Penrith Forum never even came close to getting this far (hence i was the only penrith supporter on the forum when the old rleague forum opened in 2001, i dont think i saw another one until towards the end of 2001/early 02) so it was basically me against the other supports giving me hell :lol:

So let the journey begin

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I didn't even know what a forum was back in 01' otherwise i'm sure i would have been there with you mate.

Yeah 999 to go at this point!

*Sandy*

First Grade
:shock:

I thought the bottom 3 would have been

Casey - she stuffed up big time.
Ricky-Lee - she stuffed for the first time.
Chanel - I'm like Marcia with her - her magic is lost on me.

I was out with Casey. I thought she was gonna go. I thought Ricky-Lee had a bigger fan base with the young generation than Marty and Chanel. Just like Angie. She stuffs up once and they boot her ...

I hope Casey can lift. She is so young and to be put under this amount of pressure it must be so hard.

SP

Bench
Ricki Lee had to go

she was too upherself, and she was so sure about winning. Her face was priceless :lol:

Latest posts