What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stains are pretty boys and chokers and no-one can change us, not even Bennett.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Stop being a pussy Timmah and allow the fact you enjoyed the dragons loss as much as everyone else shine through.

Seriously, its getting quite boring seeing so many dogs fans defending the dragons. Anyone would think you are not confident of your team performing
Didn't enjoy the Saints loss at all. It means we have to deal with Eels fans next, who are already up themselves after today's effort.

And to be perfectly frank, the amount of Saints choke threads popping up has crossed the line from funny to repetitive and BORING.

Ulysseus

Bench
And to be perfectly frank, the amount of Saints choke threads popping up has crossed the line from funny to repetitive and BORING.

I think that line was crossed some time back.

When any other team loses, its just a loss.
When Saints do it, at ANY point, its a choke.

Kiki

First Grade
yup agreed. i find the whole thing kind of sad. especially coming from fans of teams that aren't in the top 8! laaaaame.

Jason Maher

Immortal
No whinging from me, we were quite simply outplayed, but is it really necessary to have 10 threads rubbing it in?

Ridders

Coach
Yeah tbh i think alot of people use the chocking tag quite liberaly. Being outplayed doesn't really constitute a real choke imo. In saying that Dragons did dominate quite a bit of the first half yet were pretty inept in attack.

Its just that Oki Chokie has a nice ring to it :cool:

Mong

Post Whore
Agree with the above, claiming a choke is very disrespectfull to Parra and how well they played.

We all saw what happened last time the choke tag came out so i am happy enough to see it used again that's for sure. :)

The Dragons haven't really been the same since The Raiders smashed their forwards into submission a few weeks ago. I mean they were pumped up last week at home and got the job done, but yesterday they were never really in it. They probably relaxed after that one win and thought they would just roll through Parra. That was a rude awakening. It will be very interesting to see how they do at Suncorp next week.

ironhorse

Juniors
yeah they lost the plot 4 weeks ago . Last week i think the eels were foxing - theyr rested grothe and hindmarsh ,gave up half time ..... i think the saints win last week was made to look better than it was . 5 weeks , 4 losses .

Skinner

Coach
Well....I guess I can take Saints next week with huge confidence. Thanks Moff, you're a true gent.

Fein

First Grade
yup agreed. i find the whole thing kind of sad. especially coming from fans of teams that aren't in the top 8! laaaaame.

Awwwwwww.

Someone please, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!! :lol::lol:

And Timmah, have some fun buddy, you may get hit by a truck tomorrow.

Goddo

Bench
When was the last time that souths even made a finals series? Dragons have a poor completion rate in finals series, but at least we can make it into the top half of the competition regularily, eg 7 of last 10.

SOUTH SYDNEY can't even do that! How do you say, PATHETIC. Hurry up and merge with the chooks already

Fein

First Grade
Oh and hows the coach going at souths? Is Taylor gonski yet?

:lol:

Mate, this is a chokers thread - please leave Souths or any other club out of it - except the mergemiesters.

JT was last seen fighting for his job. :sarcasm:

Gaba

First Grade
Then why isn't it the Dragons who have the week off next week? :lol:

who says they would do better with the week off, i would be more nervous if they had the week off imo they are better off playing week after week

and who to say Bennett doesnt think that also

Last edited: