What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stains are pretty boys and chokers and no-one can change us, not even Bennett.

dragonszero9

Juniors
That's my 2 cents on what has happened to the Dragons in the past few weeks. We are not a premiership team. We are not even a top 8 team atm. We are still pretty boys, softies and uncommitted chokers and not even Benny can save us. FMD why don't we just drop down to NSW Cup? :crazy:
We had a big chance to steal the game off the Eels when we trailed by 6 with ten to go. But as usual, we choked. No difference to previous years.

P.s. go our toyota cup team! awesome win over the warriors 48-24. All the way.

Start throwing your petty insults guys, we deserve it!

Mate your a f**king fool

we played a very safe game plan
when we actually throw the ball around we scored points
but we didnt do that enough

go support another team clown

_Johnsy

Referee
jpaciocco91

OMG, how pissweak can someone be ?

I bet your friends and family can really count on you when things get a bit tough, pathetic.

Look at the game yesterday, Parra defended brilliantly. The grothe intercept, if it reaches morris it is a 12 point turnaround.

What better path could you wish for to qualify for a GF, Brisbane in Brisbane & melbourne in Melbourne.

Bring it on.

super_coach

First Grade
For what its worth, they were six points behind with a few minutes to go and Parra got a six pointer from a intercept. So to suggest the dragons played badly is a bit off the mark.

Yes they did play a very conservative game plan but thats just a result of playing to their strengths. Outside Soward they dont have to many players blessed with game breaking skills. So they tend to physically wear teams down. Well parra were great, they handled everything that the drags threw at them.

Anyway the drags will bounce back next week but not sure about the weeks after.

Fui!!!

Juniors
I'm thirsty.

What's that drink company that sponsors you guys? starts with C.... ends in HOKE???

drake

First Grade
Awwwwwww.

Someone please, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!! :lol::lol:

And Timmah, have some fun buddy, you may get hit by a truck tomorrow.
Unlike you, who doesn't have to leave the house until it's time to drop the form into Centrelink. Or do you just email it in?

Souths do not choke. To choke you need to garner some measure of success first. Good luck finding yet another coach to take the blame for perennial failure.

dragonszero9

Juniors
epic fail, like the life of fein

don't you go for the roosters?
wooden spooners?
thats ultimate choke

now go run into a knife you useless sack of sh*t :)

Fein

First Grade
epic fail, like the life of fein

don't you go for the roosters?
wooden spooners?
thats ultimate choke

now go run into a knife you useless sack of sh*t :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Illiteracy is well entrenched out Kogarah way!!!

Fein

First Grade
Unlike you, who doesn't have to leave the house until it's time to drop the form into Centrelink. Or do you just email it in?

Souths do not choke. To choke you need to garner some measure of success first. Good luck finding yet another coach to take the blame for perennial failure.

Hello Ducky Boy!!!!

See that highlighted part - that's the funny bit.

10 years now and juanfarkall. :lol:

Good luck next week though, I just know you want me to eat my words.

fred92

Juniors
For what its worth, they were six points behind with a few minutes to go and Parra got a six pointer from a intercept. So to suggest the dragons played badly is a bit off the mark.

Yes they did play a very conservative game plan but thats just a result of playing to their strengths. Outside Soward they dont have to many players blessed with game breaking skills. So they tend to physically wear teams down. Well parra were great, they handled everything that the drags threw at them.

Anyway the drags will bounce back next week but not sure about the weeks after.
Soward was your worst player again, did he tackle anyone, did he get tackled by anyone . this is the reason the Roosters punted him.

That's my 2 cents on what has happened to the Dragons in the past few weeks. We are not a premiership team. We are not even a top 8 team atm. We are still pretty boys, softies and uncommitted chokers and not even Benny can save us. FMD why don't we just drop down to NSW Cup? :crazy:
We had a big chance to steal the game off the Eels when we trailed by 6 with ten to go. But as usual, we choked. No difference to previous years.

P.s. go our toyota cup team! awesome win over the warriors 48-24. All the way.

Start throwing your petty insults guys, we deserve it![/QUOTE]

Who's WE you fuc*ing stooge?

Have you got a turd in your pocket?

The only person who deserves insulting, is you.

You are a disgrace to the Dragons and really should think about supporting another team or better yet, another sport.

This is the weakest thread I think I have ever read on this forum, and I have read a few.

I don't think I have ever seen a so-called supporter embarress themselves as much as you have done.

And to try and jump all over the Toyota Cup side as well. You truly have displayed yourself as the weak-gutted supporter that NO club requires.

Give yourself an uppercut, you down-hill skiing cat.

Godz Illa

Coach
Pleased to see you have graduated from quoting maudlin Russell Crowe period movies, Fien. The google image style humour is so much more hip

RoMo

Juniors
Lets be honest ... if anyone really thought st george could win this comp on the basis of some solid footy then they are kidding. Good players in key positions and class is what wins comps.

St George have:
- a sh*t fullback at half
- an ordinary 2nd rower at hooker
- a rich man's shannon mcdonnell at fullback
- a jumped up, prancing spastic in the 6 jumper

Throw in beaugenius scott and matt cooper in the centres who really have that Mick Beattie & Graeme Bradley look about them. They make Ben Pomeroy look like Greg Inglis.

A decent, solid side, under a good coach but were never going to have the class to win the comp. Like a solid horse who leads at the 600 of the Melbourne cup he can keep up the pace for 2600 but eventually the cream and class rises to the top and they finish a distant 17th.

If only Barrett wasn't held eh ....