What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Streaker

Izz

Bench
Yeah, it's Dave Smith's fault...

Not the security at the ground or the police...

Ok then.
I think that tweet was using satire to highlight what they feel is the stupidity/overreaction regarding punching/shoulder-charging/etc of the game's governing body.

mberg

Juniors
I suspect alcohol may have been involved and therefore he wasn't thinking.

Probably a mate of inglis

steve136

Juniors
I'm sick of the media hyping it up to be honest. He's an idiot, let's not give him attention.
As a NSW fan, I know the game was over for us anyway...made no difference.

Low act by Qld to run through a hole created by a streaker and 45 security guards. That play the ball should have been stopped and play restarted from the same spot same tackle.

Son of Minto

Bench
Didn't look that way. There was an overlap when Hodges scored as Jennings moved off his mark. In this case the streaker impeded the defender... or at least security did lol.

Then watch it again. It was Hoffman (who was almost directly in front of Parker), Jennings and B Morris, with massive gaps in the line, against at least 4 Qlders. They would have scored. Not to mention Hoffman wasnt even impeded. He took a dive :lol:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
The funny thing is (and I'm 99% sure the rule still exists) if QLD had the ball but back in their own half (say at the 30m line) and old mate streaker runs out and impedes play, then NSW get the scrum feed because they are deemed to be the 'attacking' side because the play is closer to their attacking try line.

That is indeed the rule which is f**king geniused. Only semi fair thing is give the scrum to the team who had the ball, or I personally have no issue with playing the ball from the last tackle count.

It will always be unknown whether qld score, throw an intercept, knock on etc meaning the game will always have an element of "what if". This fat merkin has potentially ruined an event which both teams have worked hard for, fans paid money to attend, fans have invested a lot of time into following origin

Had Nsw scored when this merkin was on the field it would have likely been called back

I hope some angry blues supporters find this merkins house and abuse the f**k out of him. He's tried to ruin the showcase of rugby league for his own moronic reasons

hellteam

First Grade
Qld would have scored, they had a massive overlap and NSW were in disarray. Funny to see people say it disadvantaged NSW more than Qld....

The people who should be most angry are those who had bet on Qld by 8.

Bulldog Force

Referee
157ywjb.jpg

Latest posts