What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Brown

Juniors
4. Wow. That must be very painful. Wait add in the 2 prelims losses, must really hurt. I feel sorry for you inbred scum, really i do.

Nathan Brown

Juniors
Poor scum, if it helps, we will let u win on friday and u can still be under us on the table. Closer to the spoon than us mates. Happy dragons in second position because its their comfort zone

thommo4pm

Coach
LOL top bit is fair enough, but in your case gas could have been kept had you had a competent CEO. Doust is not that. Please try and argue he is

I haven't felt the need to mention the CEO...you did.

And you are talking on a subject you clearly know nothing about, as the problem with Gaz did not lie with our club.

Nathan Brown

Juniors
I haven't felt the need to mention the CEO...you did.

And you are talking on a subject you clearly know nothing about, as the problem with Gaz did not lie with our club.
Yeah, you're probably right. Honoring a contract by organising deals which were spose to be organised is solely the players responsibility.

_snafu_

Immortal
LOL. You obviously never played in the Canterbury Bankstown junior rugby league. Your club's junior base.

Ever heard of the Greenacre Tigers, champ?

Yeah we know, but it's fun picking up on their stupidity.
They aren't the best trolls we've seen.

The Nathan Brown has some intelligence.
The other one is as dumb as dog sh*t. :lol:

thanks for the compliment

p.s why is your name thommo4pm? are you talking abt the same guy that played for cronulla?

Status
Not open for further replies.