What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

thommo4pm

Coach
thanks for the compliment

p.s why is your name thommo4pm? are you talking abt the same guy that played for cronulla?

Research mate, do some research for your own sake.

Let me work this out for your small little tired brain, I know you had a long day in Kindergarten...at least you can be the class bully in Kindy when you are 12 I guess.

I joined in Jan 2005.
Lance Thompson was part of the Dragons back then.
Oh dear he went to Cronulla a couple of seasons later. Silly me for using the nickname of a player who played for 10seasons + at our club. :roll: :lol:

I know why you have chosen Gasnier as your name though...you love him in the pink he wears in the Union team he plays for.

You like to dress up in pink for your boyfriend don't you....don't be ashamed, we are all adults here...apart from you that is.

monday footy is abt to start

plus on four corners there is some story abt players having a gang bang in a brisbane toilet. and some unconfirmed and uncharged incidents and baseless allegations from some other team in coffs.

thommo4pm

Coach
monday footy is abt to start

plus on four corners there is some story abt players having a gang bang in a brisbane toilet. and some unconfirmed and uncharged incidents and baseless allegations from some other team in coffs.

Don't forget to go to bed at half time in Monday night footy, you have a big day of school tomorrow.

Doug2234

First Grade
This Mark Gasnier bloke joined the forums today exactly. Some dummy username so he cant talk sh*t all he wants.

Your my hero!! Can i be a troll like you! How do i do. I suspect taking it in the arse as much as you helps.

Ribs

Bench
What a surprise they dont like Mundine, he showed them as the racist club with that fat turd Barry Ward.

SerbDragon

Coach
Doesnt this guy support the team terry lamb played in...u know that guy who kicked a field goal then proceeded to do a victory lap not realising they were down by 2....not 1 :)

Ribs

Bench
yep im bet your glad to have that petrol sniffer out of your team

dirty grub he is

just like that coke user

And there is the proof that you're (and you're is the correct spelling, not your... uneducated coward) a racist lowlife.

That's why your club has no respect from anyone.

Garbage club, racist club and followed by cowards like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts