What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
lol we were happy to see him go

at least we had a watertight contract and your former hero choker mundine payed us 750k

lukily we dont have some dumb inbred ceo who allows his best player to walk out for nothing

now that is LOL
your goooooood pity you forgot about loosing your 37 points and taking the wooden spoon for cheating aye androtop, clean your backyard first every club has isues now go play with your doll

The Preacher

First Grade
What a surprise they dont like Mundine, he showed them as the racist club with that fat turd Barry Ward.

Actually Ribs, that incident was something of a set-up. Yes, Wardy did make a racial slur, but it wasn't to Mundine. The name escapes me who it was now, but it wasn't Choc.
The other player didn't want to take it any further so Choc said he would as he was right there when it happened.
Barry is actually a top bloke that I've consumed quite a number of schooners with, and the incident was a dead set "one-off".
This Gasnier$$ prick on here wouldn't know sh!t from clay if he tasted it, and deserves all the sh!t that can be piled upon him, but I just wanted to clear that incident up.
Now give him sh!t Ribs. :evil:

Ribs

Bench
Actually Ribs, that incident was something of a set-up. Yes, Wardy did make a racial slur, but it wasn't to Mundine. The name escapes me who it was now, but it wasn't Choc.
The other player didn't want to take it any further so Choc said he would as he was right there when it happened.
Barry is actually a top bloke that I've consumed quite a number of schooners with, and the incident was a dead set "one-off".
This Gasnier$$ prick on here wouldn't know sh!t from clay if he tasted it, and deserves all the sh!t that can be piled upon him, but I just wanted to clear that incident up.
Now give him sh!t Ribs. :evil:

Fair enough Preach, Ill take your word on the character reference for Barry Ward. It was Robbie Simpson that the slur was aimed at.....

I played for the Bilambil Jets and more than half the team were Aboriginal and some of the stuff that gets thrown about was disgusting, so its a bit of a emotive issue for me i guess.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
great fans we have here

yeah mate why come in for.... oh thats right you need to update the puppy dog army with "new" chants and flag designs, no worries mate cant think of anything, help yourselves to ours thank us later. ohhh i almost forgot dont forget to go over the red with blue because your team colours are blue and white not RED and white

The Preacher

First Grade
Fair enough Preach, Ill take your word on the character reference for Barry Ward. It was Robbie Simpson that the slur was aimed at.....

I played for the Bilambil Jets and more than half the team were Aboriginal and some of the stuff that gets thrown about was disgusting, so its a bit of a emotive issue for me i guess.

I had the same situation when I was in the Territory. I played AFL in the off (wet) seasons and I played for 2 sides where I was the only anglo. Some of the tripe that was thrown around was unreal, though it wasn't always one-way traffic.

ByRd

First Grade
yeh planning to do stuff and blame it on innocent bulldog fans, sending a great message there

The Preacher

First Grade
yeh planning to do stuff and blame it on innocent bulldog fans, sending a great message there

You're from Campsie, you support the Dogs, you can't be innocent!!! You put on a suit and they call you the defendent, ByRd, YOUR GUILTY!!!

Donk

Juniors
Hey preacher! I know you were always a fan of Mundine.

Laying on the grass at the back of your place with Dr Steve tell us all how you would like to be belted around the ring. LOL

Xplosive

Juniors
a great message to who, the women the bulldogs raped????

LOL yeah so the bulldogs raped someone now did they.
Thats a news to me, as far as I know the women in question was lucky not to be charged with being a public nuisance.
And LOL at your stupid suggestions of framing innocent bulldogs fans.
What a great message you scum bag, no life wierdo.
Why don't you ask Gasnier about the messages being sent to women? :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
Ay man, no need to go there, dont go around claiming stuff that is not true and we never got charged with, idiot

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lolll ay ive done no wrong
Trolling in good threads is a no-no.

Show some class. Your posts have moved to The Swamp from the Dragon Army discussion thread. It is so you don't disrupt fans discussing where to meet up etc.

Some replies have also been moved here.

Byrd, please keep the trash in the troll threads. Being polite about it but any further thread disruption and I'm afraid it'll have to be goodnight.

Fair warning.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
lol we were happy to see him go

at least we had a watertight contract and your former hero choker mundine payed us 750k

lukily we dont have some dumb inbred ceo who allows his best player to walk out for nothing

now that is LOL
what you dont think we were happy to see gaz go, sh*t i read your posts when you guys were crying when money bill williams left.
goooooooooooooooooood byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

murraymob

Coach
perhaps you should start one.winners are grinners.By next week people will forget Soward and talk about what he does next week

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
And the thing i hate most is that i know about 70% of the members and even the group creator - i told him that he was a disgrace for creating such a group. DISGRACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts