What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexxy

Coach
Objective One said:
Uuuuurrrr, da pictcha ov me in moi wallet is lots bedda den dat pictcha of dat bloke on da licence!!

You left out the words "Oh Dem Watermelons" ....

Objective One

Juniors
Rexxy said:
You left out the words "Oh Dem Watermelons" ....

yeh Rexxy

everything is about race or has a hidden racial overtone - just a tad paranoid perhaps?

ever heard this one? "Kimmoi, kimmoi leesen to moi Kimmoi, Kimmoi"....it's from that redneck Clan show Kath & Kim......oh wait, your TV can tune in to ABC? what a surprise

save your racial/religious persecution paranoia for the number fan of your great club and his proposed new security laws

Objective One

Juniors
so pillow,
walk me through what happens in a STGILL initiated "professional counseling support" session for driving disqualified cause I'm too dumb to work it out. what a funny little bunch of fluffies you lot are

Willow

Assistant Moderator
'Pillow'. LMAO. Playschool stuff no doubt from your mature side.

...oh objective one. Its true what they say about scum. You can try and hide it but sooner or later, its floats to the top and is there for all to see.

Saint 60

Juniors
Objective One said:
Fine for driving whilst disqualified for the second time: $1500-3000

Costs for the PR spin doctor who drafted the alleged "sorry" quote from Wes: $10,000

Role playing in professional counselling for disqualified drivers: PRICELESS!!

Professional Cousellor for Disqualified Drivers:
Now Wes, see this slide? This a picture of a NSW Driver's Licence!! And then Wes, this slide has a picture of your wallett.
Wes, what do you notice about the two slides? Can you see any differences?

Wes:
Uuuuurrrr, da pictcha ov me in moi wallet is lots bedda den dat pictcha of dat bloke on da licence!!

References for the penalties and charges -- or are they just made up?

Objective One

Juniors
Willow said:
'Pillow'. LMAO. Playschool stuff no doubt from your mature side.

...oh objective one. Its true what they say about scum. You can try and hide it but sooner or later, its floats to the top and is there for all to see.

owh gee sorry......you know how close the W and P keys are. and well done on your detailed answer to my question

unfortunate debunking of your dumb charge against me in the last post though don't you think?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He just made it up Saint60.

Objective One is a very naive poster who thinks there's too much PC going on and too much spin doctoring... and that its all coming from the club.

What the kid doesnt understand is that in this day and age, the club and the players are more answerable to media scrutiny than ever before.

You only have to look at some dumb article from Dean Ritchie yesterday - http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16579063-23214,00.html

He doctored it himself in saying Saints were, "forced to endure recent off-field drama over Trent Barrett's behaviour at a South Coast pub".

No facts required from Deano... just write something that'll pay for the house keeper (it used to be enough to pay the rent but I'm sure Ritchie has moved on from that).

The media is spin doctoring on a daily basis and the club has to do what it can to counter this.

Unfortunately we still have drongos with the mental age of playskool pointing the finger at the clubs and ignoring the underlying reasons.

Saint 60

Juniors
tanks for that....just another scum supporter doing exactly what they say everybody else is doing wrong --- go figure

Objective One

Juniors
hello boys.....ever heard of a big credit card company called Mastercard? ever heard one of their ads?

it's called parody boys....you see, I use their ad format and apply it to this situation as a humourous way to discuss the underlying point....say it after me, P-A-R-O-D-Y
so, psstt, listen up, the important point is the priceless line, not whether there was a a fine or a spin doctor's fee.....get it?

it's not the need to use spin vs. spin I am knocking (although I happen to believe frankness is a better weapon against spin and maybe a no nonsense sport like RL could show the way a bit more)

it's that whoever your club's spin doctor is so obviously failed to apply the straight faced test to this one - looking at themselves in the mirror and seeing if they can utter the words "professional counseling support for driving disqualified" without cracking it for a smile

oh, and Willow, fount of knowledge, remarkable how you knew that I'm 14, live in Como and have full membership of the Young Rednecks Society. just love the way you are so generous in sharing your wisdom in such a fatherly way

Willow

Assistant Moderator
FMD... what a whinge and moan full of self-justification.

Parody or not, you just made it up. Stop being so thin skinned.

Ribs

Bench
Just how long do we have to wait until the scum posters have their mad monday?

Its as if the turd has been shovelled off the grass but the smell is still hanging about......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Objective One said:
no moan at all.......and hide of a rhino here.......just gobsmacked at how thick you are
Yep you're like a Rhino - couldnt have said it better :lol:
Woosh. It's all going over your head oh objective one.

Objective One

Juniors
hope you had something on the field in your playing days Willow

cause, geesars, you've got nothing these days, man

where and when were they just out of interest?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh right... I almost forgot, playskool mentality dictates that you want the final word.

Here you go kid, knock yourself out: <insert last word here>

Objective One

Juniors
Dragonheart said:
I thought you had already dissappeared back under your rock until february.

nope, here abouts just waiting for the Greg Normans of rugby league to do their stuff in the next 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.