What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSharky

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
yeah poor effort sharks fans...i dont like dragons much but even im not that low!

DON'T make a judgement unless you saw the sh*t we copped from the Fagons tards 2 weeks ago... :roll:

icon6.gif

Go Nulla

Bench
General E. Injured said:
bad luck dragons fans (seriously). its pissweak to try and rub it in on a night like tonight.

It didnt stop the Dragons fans when we got knocked out of the semi's two weeks ago. If you cant take it then dont dish it out in the first place.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MrSharky said:
You wouldn't be saying that if you copped the sh*t us Sharks supporters received from these wankers 2 weeks ago...

They dish it out, they get some back!
drongo troll... are really that full of yourself? You ripped into this forum.

And then there were the March premiers and scummer trolls laying the boot in.

Look at your own team and the problems they have. Serious question:
What's it like to support the scum? I can't imagine.
Are you able to answer?

I'm proud of the effort our boys have put in this year. We didn't lay over and die like the scum have been doing since April.

Up until full time tonight, we actually thought we were a chance to win the grand final this year. When did you give up your team? I'd say you wrote them off months ago. Everyone else did.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Go Nulla said:
You give it you get it....now piss off back to the Stains sob room you goose.
You're still a troll, a sore loser, and we still own you.
Scummer.

Booyah

Bench
shadow grinder said:
yeah poor effort sharks fans...i dont like dragons much but even im not that low!

So leave then.

You don't have any idea what crap we put up with.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Booyah said:
So leave then.

excuse me?

im a storm fan! i have copped more sh*t from the dragons fans then anybody!!

And ive been copping it for years! so you leave then you tosser. atleast they made the f**king prelims you dipsh*t

G

gorilla

MrSharky said:
DON'T make a judgement unless you saw the sh*t we copped from the Fagons tards 2 weeks ago... :roll:

You Shark's guys are pathetic - the only ones that have any come-on tonight are the Tigers.

You guys are early exiters, March premiers, losers to us.

To come here and gloat over another team's victory just shows you for the psycho-pathetiques that you all are.

BTW - it's not like the supposed-barbs have effect, it's just so meaningless, trite and suck-arsed juvenile, insecure, pathetic.

You guys need therapy. Go find it somewhere - tell you what see if the Tigers guys will listen to you. Then again they might just shudder when exposed to your garbage.

Go on, try this rubbish there and then link back if you are prepared to show them what you're really all like.

Quint

Juniors
I don't have Much to say as a Sharks supporter...
Bad luck Drags.....you should have done a lot better.
You guys hit it up hard for the first 20 mins and looked the goods.........................
Oh f**k I can't keep this sh*t up.......
YOU f**kING PRETENDERS CHOCKED
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

these threads are an embarrasment. i'm only one sharks supporter, but i'm sorry you have to read all this sh*t. didn't notice any of it before the game either.

Eelectrica

Referee
Tough luck Dragons. For you guys I guess it was like all your nightmares coming true all at the same time.

Nothing worse than fans from some loser team rubbing salt into the wounds so my sincere commiserations on tonight and good luck for next year.

PARANoIR

Bench
Bad luck to the Dragons for tonight.

Don't listen to other androtops giving ya's sh*t especially Sharks fans, atleast you guys have won a competition in your history.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Booyah said:
So leave then.

Blame it on the boogey.

You're believing your own forum propaganda as plugged by your captain and his manservant.

You guys whinge about a dozen trolls over a year. The Dragons forum gets 5 times that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts