What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

big pat

Coach
common misconception actually.

I just feel it would be inappropriate to cheer on my time during their end of season drinkings, it would probably just end badly.

haha what a fool come in here and looks like a tool,
haha sour grapes don't taste very nice,maybe he is not thinking because his head is full of lice,
haha rooster fan,or maybe he is just a trolling loon, either way enjoy your f**king spoon.:crazy::crazy:

Parra Guru

Coach
There's a die hard dragons supporter at work that has been shooting their mouth off for about the last 6 weeks, and the longer they kept talking sh*t about Parra, the longer their beloved Dragons kept losing. They were on holidays when we lost to them 37-0 and even made the special effort to ring and abuse all the Eels fans in the office.... they had to come back to work last Monday :lol: I kept warning and warning about the Dangers of getting your hopes up in the regular season because anything can happen in September, but the response was "the Dragons can afford to lose a game but as soon as the Eels lose, they're gone". I wouldn't have minded if Saints won the comp, but I'm also kind of happy because I reckon I would have had to resign from work if I had to listen to this person chirp on about it.

tbh I think the Dragons owe their fans a public apology.

Geez, if you feel this is swamp worthy, you really need to harden up.

The post seemed pretty sensible to me.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Don't know what you're talking about. It's not about any of your posts in the NRL forum.

Some entire threads have been merged here, but only from within the Dragons forum.

I wouldn't take it personally PG. Treat it as a free playground.

Parra Guru

Coach
No worries. I started the thread in the NRL forum. Not sure why it got moved here tbh.

I wouldn't intentionally troll around the forums. However the Dragons fan at my work certainly deserved the losses over the last 2 weeks.

We have been copping it from her about them from week 1 of the competition.

I do know some decent old Saints fans and we are pretty much in the same boat, haven't won in f**kin ages and our teams are September heart-breakers!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Are you sure? I can check the Mod logs but is it really a biggie? Apologies if that was the case. At worst, a human error.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just had a look. Seems that NRL Mod moved your thread to the Dragons forum (Dragons related). At the time there were a lot of Dragons threads flying about so I can understand the reasoning.

Once it was in the Dragons forum, it was of course at the mercy of Dragons Mods, me included. The 'Dragons owe their fans a public apology' probably saw it caught up in the sweep. It was very busy at the time. From what you're saying, I doubt you would have knowingly posted that in the Dragons forum.

This forum was getting hammered / overrun at the time and it looked to be just another troll thread. It found a home in The Swamp.

Just a series of circumstances PG.

The purpose of The Swamp is give everyone an opportunity to post without needless disruptions.

Hope that clears things up.

RedVDave

First Grade
I don't usually like to make personal attacks on stupid threads, but this one cannot be ignored it is so unbelievably bad! Myths don't win 6 premierships and coach first grade for 22 consecutive seasons, 17 of which have been in the semis.

ROGUE

Juniors
Thats TOO, go back to second grade you tool . Flamboyant? Boy, you are really getting ahead of yourselves.WE HAVE TWO TROPHIES FOR THE SEASON, YOU HAVE , HOW MANY?

And what important trophies they are, i'm sure they'll be remembered

alien

Referee
908.gif
awwww

Strepsils

Juniors
So I have this damn bit of fairy bread stuck in the back of my throat and try as I might I can't shake the thing.

Being that you guys just choked bigtime, I now know exactly how you felt.

My question is, can anyone suggest anything that might be able to soothe my throat as I'm so tired of choking.

Feels like I've been doing it for years.

Thanks for any replies!

- Strepsils.

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
So I have this damn bit of fairy bread stuck in the back of my throat and try as I might I can't shake the thing.

Being that you guys just choked bigtime, I now know exactly how you felt.

My question is, can anyone suggest anything that might be able to soothe my throat as I'm so tired of choking.

Feels like I've been doing it for years.

Thanks for any replies!

- Strepsils.

There is a remedy for people like you...it'll definitely clear your throat...painful, but nothing a tool of your nature wouldnt be used to - especially given you've been doing it for years :lol:

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
With all due respect Who's Your Daddy...

The title of the thread is a disgrace.

For you to say what you did about Wayne Bennett after all the positives this year is f*cking shameful.

Pull your f*cking head in.

Seriously, theres a small minority in every clubs "supporters" that come out with the most wankiest unappreciative statements.

Yeah we're all craving THAT premiership - and if theres anyone that'll bring it home to the Red V it will be Wayne.

Bennett's a myth? lol thats such an embarassing statement to make.

Strepsils

Juniors
A wise man once said "Failure is not an option".

Clearly he couldn't have been too wise if he forgot to add "Unless you're the St George Illawarra Dragons".

Hey I was wondering, if that's your car in your avatar, do you need to use a choke to stop it from stalling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.