What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haha. Strepsils

Went to the trouble setting up a sock puppet account just to troll.

Don't blame you not wanting to put your name to those jokes.

Aristidis

Juniors
How many Premierships have St.Choke Illawarra won since their merge?

Which team in 2009 won the Minor Premiership yet got knocked out in straight sets during the finals?

Bath's Babes

Juniors
How many Premierships have St.Choke Illawarra won since their merge?

Which team in 2009 won the Minor Premiership yet got knocked out in straight sets during the finals?

tell me when whatever club you go for has 15 premierships under their belt.

Ingles, go ahead

Western_Eel

Juniors
If he doesn't win a premiership outside of Brisbane it taints his legacy and he won't be doing it on this years effort. I have never rated him as a good tactitan and he had the strongest team in the comp for his entire caaree. Overrated.
Did you realize you won the minor premiership? your a tool!

TheRev

Coach
errr this thread is out of control, i think the original poster has been flamed more than enough.

alien

Referee
ah the footy season wouldn't be the same without the dragons. the dragons choking is more traditional than the charity shield :D

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I was always concerned about the finals this year. I remembered Bennett lost something like 7 finals games in a row (2002-2006), so I was not convinced on the Bennett factor in finals with the style of team we have. In all those years bar one i think, they killed it almost all season, once the end of the season came and the other teams stepped up (including Saints) a few gears and the Broncos couldn't go with them and got bundled out.

We were the same this season and now we have 4 consecutive finals losses, which will probably cause mental issues in future finals series if we make them. We are short game breakers, we really only have one, Soward. B. Morris has his moments but really is a finisher not a game breaker.

I believe losing J. Morris was the worst thing that could of happened to us, he is the game breaker we were missing (and the one that got the dogs to where they are now).

Boyd is the other problem a fullback that only scored 2 tries is F@CKING PATHETIC!!!!!! We need to move Boyd to the centre's (for Scott) or the wing, Dell has to go :(, Morris too fullback and Lett on the wing, that should give us more potency in the backs (unless Tagaive steps up). Also Cooper needs to do something about his attack, I believe he has bulked up way to0 much over the last 3 years and has lost to much agility and speed.

This regular season was great but not as good as some people on here like to make it. I would trade a MP any day to be still alive this season and to have won a finals game.

The pressure will now be on Bennett to improve us, so that we can cause damage in future finals series (if we can make it).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts