What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't have to insult you. You're doing fine on your own.

I just find it amusing that you come into the Dragons forum on a troll mission and then start telling other members to 'f**k off' - shows your style.

Booyah

Bench
I had no intention of trolling actually. I came in to have a stickybeak and saw this thread. Then I simply made a response which had no malice whatsoever in it.

Then I was called a dipsh*t. I gave my retort. Tit-for-tat.

Hardly my fault the guy I told to F*ck off has the intellect of a wet dish cloth now is it?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
roboscummer said:
reminds me of 2 weeks ago hey willow-- ring any bells????
You still crying about that?

For those who came in late, roboshark is still smarting over something said on an internet forum two weeks ago. Yes... I know we're talking about a person who is probably old enough to vote.

Let me spell this out for you roboshark...

When I gave the dictionary definition of 'scum' I was quoting from the dictionary.

You took major exception to this:
........................................................................................................

Scum

Slang. One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.
........................................................................................................

In fact, you were so offended by the words 'despicable or worthless' that you turned it into an Admin issue.

Allow me to inform you that the words, 'despicable or worthless' are in fact decribed in dictionary.com at: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=scum

Don't be too embarrassed... it could happen to anyone. :D

roboshark

Coach
embarressed- I dont think so

embarressed is how your team should feel after missing out again.

Ive offered my comisserations in gregstars class thread- the seasons over for both of us so give it a rest

gregstar

Referee
roboshark said:
embarressed- I dont think so

embarressed is how your team should feel after missing out again.

Ive offered my comisserations in gregstars class thread- the seasons over for both of us so give it a rest
give it a rest now.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No Booyah, you immediately starting throwing your weight around:
Booyah said:
So leave then.

You don't have any idea what crap we put up with.
You told a member to leave a non-Sharks forum.

Bad form don't you think?

Father Ted

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
excuse me?

im a storm fan! i have copped more sh*t from the dragons fans then anybody!!

And ive been copping it for years! so you leave then you tosser. atleast they made the f**king prelims you dipsh*t

Don't worry shadow grinder they are showing you what cronulla is really all about.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
roboshark said:
the seasons over for both of us so give it a rest
Meaning you don't want to finish what you started. Fair enough... we'll back away slowly while maintaining eye contact. I get that a lot.

btw, that was a joke roboshark... don't fret.

roboshark

Coach
Willow said:
Meaning you don't want to finish what you started. Fair enough... we'll back away slowly while maintaining eye contact. I get that a lot.

btw, that was a joke roboshark... don't fret.

didnt start a thing champ- my post about 2 weeks ago was referring to the fact that you gave it to us big time when you knocked us out, not about the scum thing- but anyway, not too worry.

Mate, if I am ever going to fret about anything someone like you has to say then I do have so problems.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think you have problems.

2 weeks ago... you said it. Never forget that definition of scum.

P.S. I never gave it to anyone 'big time'. Are you really that soft?
And I stuck to this team forum. Look around and work out where you're posting.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I would like to offer my sincere commiserations to the joint venture. The merged entity was the better team on the night.

It's painful I know. Having come so close to your first premiership must be heart breaking.

Go Nulla

Bench
Benchmarks...the Dragons always was and always will be just SKIDMARKS. YOU GUYS REALLY ARE THE LAUGHING STOCKS OF THE NRL.

Rammo

Juniors
While I do think there is major reason to panic over in Dragons territory, as it seemed like it was their year, had no injuries, all their stars on the paddock and failed yet again, it is quite sad that the Sharks supporters are the ones dishing everything out, a saying that I have created is quite relevant here, only shoot the gun if you have bullets, and the Sharks supporters are shooting a gun without bullets for obvious reasons, ZERO premierships in 40 years really does speak for itself.

MrSharky

Juniors
^^ It's 0/39...

And St George Illawarra are well on there way to matching us (0/7 so far...)

There current star-studded playing roster won't last much longer... so they better make the most of it...

We on the other hand, are building slowly but surely, into real contenders...

icon6.gif

MrSharky

Juniors
Maybe you should take a look at the sh*t the Steelers supporters threw at us 2 weeks ago... when quite clearly, it was Archer that won them the game...

We copped it back then... they're copping it now...

icon6.gif

BWNB

First Grade
Hahaha permiership favourties, your team has so many reps in it Vs the tigers inexperienced side who hasnt played a finals game for 10 odd years.
suck sh!t

Status
Not open for further replies.