What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
How is that Fuddy? To translate, I said losing to the scum sucks. That's hardly a secret.

Fuddy

Juniors
Willow - this is your thread and I am not interested in a slanging match. As stated previously I have quite like the Dragons and like having a joke with you guys as supporters.

No - it's no great shock that you hate losing to the Sharks. But you inference was quite clearly that 13 Sharks have less ability than a 10 man Souths team. I think we are struggling - although improving - and certainly more capable than that.

For the record I hope that your injury toll improves - you need Matt Head on the park desperately.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Read what you like into it Fuddy, but don't tell me what my inference was. I know what I meant.

Tell us another joke. lol

And for the record, its not my thread... its our thread. Even scummers are welcomed.

Fuddy

Juniors
(Sighs) well I tried - I'll come back when you've had a win and the mood has improved.

Round 11 looks good - that team the bye are struggling

Willow

Assistant Moderator
FMD, are you this wet every week? Grow an extra layer.

The only thing worst than a troll is a troll in denial.

2 True Blues

Coach

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
28-18 in Jf i think
56-8 in PL :lol:

56 to 8 is an absolute hiding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened there ???? The dragons are usually a tough side in reserve grade !!??!!:oops:

Go Nulla

Bench
Collateral said:
You forgot to add that they are Cronulla.

I love it how you turds are trying to defend Barretts attempt to take a blokes head off by bagging the Sharks.

It just goes to prove that you dopes have no idea.

Actually it's f**king amusing you poor simpletons

:lol:

Go Nulla

Bench
Collateral said:
You forgot to add that they are Cronulla.

I love it how you turds are trying to defend Barretts attempt to take a blokes head off by bagging the Sharks.

Willow said:
What's that got to do with anything? The Match Review Committee missed it... that's a fact. It only came to light afterwards and only then from some third party.

The discussion is about who is running the show in regards to match review, is the MRC or Channel 9 employees? There was just a segment about it on Fox tonight. It is a subject worthy of discussion and debate.

Well debate it.............lol................obviously the Channel 9 employee wasnt a Dragons supporter.............Or was he ;-)

Newie is God's Country said:
The bottom line here is Brian Carney and the Knights have not said one word about the inicident bar the predictable media approach to Clint Newton. Clint to his credit never blamed Barrett nor did Carney. Give credit where it is due St George supporters. My true belief is Barrett mistimed a shoulder charge. As we know attacking the head is a suspension waiting to happen. The Ashton Simms thing is two years old. The media are desperates. If Matty Head was playing then this issue wouldn't even matter.

Did you see the footage on Fox tonight?...........To me it certainly DIDNT look like a mistimed shoulder charge (unless you lead with your elbow cocked)

But then i,ll be accused of bias ;-)

Was it you who removes my posts willow and dumps them in the swamp?.......obviously you dont believe in freedom of speech

King Tigerman said:
doesnt a channel 9 subsiduary own a quarter of your club?

i call that biting the hand that feeds you

Careful Tigerman, dont even suggest anyhing like that .You may end up in Swamp thread, apparently for anyone who DARES criticize :roll:

G

gorilla

medievilknight said:
Was it you who removes my posts willow and dumps them in the swamp?.......obviously you dont believe in freedom of speech

They are where they no doubt belong.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
medievilknight said:
They're being moved because you're a low grade troll.

Your posts are designed to derail and annoy. You make little sense and offer zero contribution to the subject matter. In summary, your posts are stupid.

Your freedom of speech has not been hampered in any way. Your inane emoticon-charged dribble is still here for all the world to read and respond to.

In The Swamp, trolls like you can post to your heart's content.

Hope that clears things up.

Father Ted

First Grade
Go Nulla said:

Punched out any young women lately poo pusher .

scarcev

Juniors
medievilknight said:

Wouldnt worry about it champ, I got a post deleted in the 'Gaz for 5/8' thread for saying the following;

'the best centre in the game and you play him at 5/8'

I thought it was a justifiable, non defamatory comment in an appropriate thread, so I wouldnt be too worried, just demonstrates to me how thin skinned some of these guys are when you have a different opinion to them or criticise their team!

Status
Not open for further replies.