What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow said:
They're being moved because you're a low grade troll.

Your posts are designed to derail and annoy. You make little sense and offer zero contribution to the subject matter. In summary, your posts are stupid.

Your freedom of speech has not been hampered in any way. Your inane emoticon-charged dribble is still here for all the world to read and respond to.

In The Swamp, trolls like you can post to your heart's content.

Hope that clears things up.

Hail Hitler :lol: :lol: OR IS IT EINSTEIN (Albert) :roll:

G

gorilla

get out the pooper scooper and put it in the bin please
(delete on grounds of personal attack and slur)

drake

First Grade
medievilknight,
As a person who lost relatives during the nazi occupation of Europe, I find your post highly offensive.

drake said:
medievilknight,
As a person who lost relatives during the nazi occupation of Europe, I find your post highly offensive.

No offence meant drake............but it seems to me that whenever someone wishes to make a comment regarding ANYTHING in ANY dragons thread.....if certain people dont like whats being said they wipe it ............Istill thought freedom of speech was allowed

Dilmah said:
medievilknight, you're embrassing. Please stop.

Fair request Dilmah.........but I am still of the belief that one should be allowed freedom of speech.....I will cease and desist

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well well... it seems like the trolls don't like being put in their place. Who woulda thunk it?

Medievilknight, you are an embarrassment to Knights supporters, you are an embarrassment to the forum as whole, and you are an embarrassment to yourself. In fact, you're even an embarrassment to other trolls.

However, and on a more concilliatory note, I know you were made to look silly during a debate in the NRL forum and you may still be smarting from that. My friendly advice is that you move on and forget it. Turn off the computer if neccessary, take a few deep breaths. Escalating it by trolling in the Dragons forum will just make it harder for you. This being the first and only friendly advice I can offer. Cheers.

gregstar

Referee
medievilknight said:
I have taken on board what has been said Willow and as I have already said, to anyone that took offence I apologise and will cease and desist from any further comments. But I still stand by my comments of being able to speak freely
translation:

i'm sorry

but i'm not.

WhiteGoodman.thumb.jpg

The Dodger

First Grade
whats the go here?

have the saints finally woken up and realised they cant use their dream child in any position on the field he wants to?

Godz Illa

Coach
Gaz Envy is rife.

Barrett is back in 4 weeks, and we simply need someone to fill his shoes until then. Truth is Hornby fills Barrett's shoes better than anyone else. I think we (Dragons fans) accept and concede that the Gasnier five-eighth experiment will begin in the off-season, when the whole backline will need to revamp and overhaul its pattern of play. With a genius utility player like Hornby and able backup like Greenshields, we have the luxury of resuming business as normal until then.

Now f*ck off troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.