What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelers82

Juniors
well well well for all you stgeorge fu#wits i am old enough to remember when then STEELERS entered the comp as i was born in 1973 and as then as is now u P^%cks still drain our talent remember early 90s when u beat us 4-2 in the final and went on to get flogged in the gf we had three trys disallowed not one of u mention that.oh and by the way when was the last trophy won by st george????

My view is that the only reason we continue with the alliance with Illawarra, is not for financial reasons, or for access to the junior leagues, but to keep the Scum away from it. They would be the first ones to jump in to bed with them to try and justify their own continued existence in the NRL, if we pulled out of the current merger.

If that is the case, then long live St George/Illawarra, and die, you Scum!!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
well well well for all you stgeorge fu#wits i am old enough to remember when then STEELERS entered the comp as i was born in 1973 and as then as is now u P^%cks still drain our talent remember early 90s when u beat us 4-2 in the final and went on to get flogged in the gf we had three trys disallowed not one of u mention that.

lol, player drain eh? If your club was so good, why couldn't they hold on to them?

Congrats on having a decent memory of getting beaten in the only season you looked good.

oh and by the way when was the last trophy won by st george????

1979; When was the last time the Steelers won a trophy?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
My view is that the only reason we continue with the alliance with Illawarra, is not for financial reasons, or for access to the junior leagues, but to keep the Scum away from it. They would be the first ones to jump in to bed with them to try and justify their own continued existence in the NRL, if we pulled out of the current merger.

If that is the case, then long live St George/Illawarra, and die, you Scum!!

Interesting thought and one I agree with. Had Cronulla merged with Illawarra, we might well have been in trouble.

drake

First Grade
So Steelers82, you talk about a player drain by St George, could you please explain how the beggars at Steelers Inc would pay these local commodities?

They wouldn't, and all those great Illawarra players would be spread all over the league, and you would NEVER SEE A HOME GAME IN WOLLONGONG AGAIN!

Get off the meth you freak. Or go back to Denison St where you belong.

steelers82

Juniors
fishing for bites has never been so easy stay away from the children preacher your denial is overwelming.ive had enough i was proved wrong on some counts but others i stand by what i say and believe.so say no to R2K dont support st george leagues as u dont cause they are losing 2 mil a yr get down to win and chant go u steelers and then cross the road and spend yr money at the steelers club u wan%ers

drake

First Grade
learn2grammar windowlicker.
I notice you ignore posts with arguments, and cling to calling people rock spiders.

That, in my book, makes you a low life dog's twat.

Don't talk about St george leagues... Steelers needed Win to pay St george monies owed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
well well well for all you stgeorge fu#wits i am old enough to remember when then STEELERS entered the comp as i was born in 1973
I love life stories.

Steelers supporter, when was it that you first started noticing girls?

That's a rhetorical question btw.
ive had enough
Leaving so soon? Somehow I doubt it.
steelers82 said:
i was proved wrong on some counts but others i stand by what i say and believe
lol. Every one of your points has been dismantled, flushed down the S-Bend, and then handed back to you.

Please show us which part of your 'argument' has any merit.

The Preacher

First Grade
Yeah, it's meth. Definately meth. :crazy:

Remember Willow mentioning "The old chestnut", well this is your second one now, bringing up the survival line re fishing, ya poor fool. Be off with you or we'll have you flogged.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not a Dragons supporter.

He does bears an uncannny resemblance to a certain troll that used to frequent the forums sometime ago.

Cooper-Man

Bench
He is a child. For sure. He knows nothing. Ban him. Ban his I.P address so he cant log on as another person. What a dope. All he is doing is trying to create a division. SCUM.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Can't ban people for that Cooper-man. But the people have spoken and the Swamp it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.