What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Preacher

First Grade
I'm finishing early today so I'll bid you all a happy weekend off, don't try to drink more than I do, and if you can't be good be carefull. ;-) :alcho: talk to you all on Monday.

Same lesson for this weekend Boys and Girls. Unless I get online at some friends place, have a good one.

The Preacher

First Grade
Well, I bid you farwell for the week once more my Dragons brothers and sisters (are there any single sisters around aged about 45??? Or naughty married one's ??).
I hope you all enjoy the weekend and the results run in your favour.
Remember, if you can't participate in sport, you be a sport !! (The late Ken Howard)

Go the Mighties.

Rexxy

Coach
Was a great game. Well done Nulla. I wouldnt call it ownership, but you guys did well to fight back.

timma

Juniors
Its time the dragons fessed up that the only reason they are around is because of the mighty Steelers and in doing so give them more identity and credit.

More than just a bit part of the name and socks.
How about the awaty jersey be the Steelers jersey?
How about recognising that 99% of your players were produced or came from there?

Well??

See StgIllaman....gets a bit monotonous and boring doesnt it...same old arguements....so give up the Rooster bashing pal....not only boring but been done before
f**k OFF IDIOT !!!!

roosterphin sound like ur a rooster fan , Count your Juniors in First grade ?

The nrl knows u always have to buy the comp
Mason , O'Meley , Anasta , Myles and the list goes on

I don't go along with the sh*t stirring posts. Bad luck Saints but tremendous effort, particularly your defence today. Outstanding! With the players you had out and the injurys today I reckon your guys should hold their head up high. We had every opportunity to score more points but that defensive wall was top notch. Good luck leading up to the Semi's Saints

Daddycool

Juniors
You could only find a thread like this in a Dragons forum! Now, unless they pull off a miracle this year, that will be 30 years! Add to that, 5 losing grand finals in that time and, I guess the frustration is understandable.
By the way, you weren't robbed in 96. ONE.... 50/50 call went against you. They had the entire match to score enough points to win. They didn't and they lost, simple.

Tommax25

Bench
We are fu*ked this season, bring on 2009.

Regardless of where we finish we are not GF contenders.

I really cannot understand how we can win 7 in a row and now this. My blood pressure tablets really can't cope. Someone has to answer, and that person is surely only Brownie. Thank the stars he won't be our coach next year; he does not know what he is doing, regardless of the "best of intentions".

you know why, you all do, but you don't want to admit it

The Brain

Juniors
You are gonskies you Okie Chokies -The Dragons can not breathe fire in the wet you will lose by more than 30 and tumbled out of the semis next week.
Its all over rover
gonskies
Arovoir
Good night
bye bye

What do you think that the SOO is still on and all your opposition is handicapped?.....lol
remember for evr 38-0 GF just like your old club that was called St George that won 11 ,ok Steelers?

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
You are gonskies you Okie Chokies -The Dragons can not breathe fire in the wet you will lose by more than 30 and tumbled out of the semis next week.
Its all over rover
gonskies
Arovoir
Good night
bye bye

What do you think that the SOO is still on and all your opposition is handicapped?.....lol
remember for evr 38-0 GF just like your old club that was called St George that won 11 ,ok Steelers?

So the Roosters were handicapped on ANZAC day when we whooped your arse?

SET2JT

Juniors
Its all over rover
gonskies
Arovoir
Good night
bye bye

:crazy:
u guys cant catch the ball in the dry what makes u think use would go good in the wet u bunch of tight asses.
go drink some rain water!

j0nesy

Bench
Its all over rover
gonskies
Arovoir
Good night
bye bye

I think you may be "gonskies" :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts