What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

sting

Bench
How beautiful was that, should've been 16-0 though, even the ref couldn't get you home. :lol:

f**k you're a bad sport mate. here's me and a couple of other blokes posting in the roosters forum congratulating you guys on a good win and a good game and you come in here with a thread like this? poor form. there's nothing worse than a bad winner.

The Survivor

Juniors
f**k you're a bad sport mate. here's me and a couple of other blokes posting in the roosters forum congratulating you guys on a good win and a good game and you come in here with a thread like this? poor form. there's nothing worse than a bad winner.

I don't care what you f**king idiots think, just remember a 16 point win by the Raiders and you'll be off to Brooky! :lol::lol::lol:

j0nesy

Bench
The idiotic sox supporters had their team into the 3rd week of the semis! they are morons. :lol:

Judging by your maturity, and literacy level, I'm guessing you're probably just a kid. Once your balls drop you'll soon come to realise that it's not wise to carry on like a f**ktard, although people like you tend to be a lot different when not hiding behind the safety of their keyboard.

The Survivor

Juniors
Judging by your maturity, and literacy level, I'm guessing you're probably just a kid. Once your balls drop you'll soon come to realise that it's not wise to carry on like a f**ktard, although people like you tend to be a lot different when not hiding behind the safety of their keyboard.A

Sucked in sox! :lol:

sting

Bench
I don't care what you f**king idiots think, just remember a 16 point win by the Raiders and you'll be off to Brooky! :lol::lol::lol:

i'm aware of that and brookvale doesn't faze us too much. it's such a shame childish gronks like you ruin the great banter and mutual respect between mature saints and roosters fan.

Judging by your maturity, and literacy level, I'm guessing you're probably just a kid. Once your balls drop you'll soon come to realise that it's not wise to carry on like a f**ktard, although people like you tend to be a lot different when not hiding behind the safety of their keyboard.

agreed 100%. poor little dipsh*ts probably never even had his first root

sting

Bench
Suffer you morons, I'm loving this. :lol:

you're a loser in life mate. i won't have a dig against the roosters cause the rest of the fans are decent.

but you're just a f**king idiot. if winning one regular game is the be all and end all of your life, you must be a sad little gronk. me? i'm getting ready to go out. going to have a sick night in the cross with my mates. but i suppose you'd know nothing about that kinda thing. enjoy wanking yourself to sleep on this one you pissweak f**k.

brendothejet

First Grade
Two things you didn't take into consideration.
1. The Roosters are the better team
2. Illawarra sox are a joke. Good to see Ryles usuall choke in a big game! :lol:

Ryles was a choker tonight?? what game did you watch. Standing up in four man tackles, offloading nicely, made good metres.

Ive tried to be valiant and congratulate you on the win, but now you are just proving to be a dumb arse.

You wanna pick on a player for choking look no further than ben rogers.

Tommy Smith

Referee
like i said boys, plenty of footy left.

the roosters will take a lot from that performance no doubt about it. good character builder.

browny will drop rogers, Florence and Creagh next week to play for saints and us to put 20 on the sharks at the swamp.

we may yet meet again this year...
Steady on.

I wouldn't be so confident of facing the Sharks next week. The Raiders only need to win by 16 (i think) or more next week at home to the Dogs. And i reckon they'd be strong facvourites to do so.

So i think a sudden death match-up with Manly is more likely.

sting

Bench
He'll get his first clip over the ear if I ever meet the little f**ker :lol:

mate, if he carries on in real life anything like the way he does in here, i'm sure it would not be his first clip across the ears.

hey survivor! this is why your parents hate you and you always get beat up at school.

Steady on.

I wouldn't be so confident of facing the Sharks next week. The Raiders only need to win by 16 (i think) or more next week at home to the Dogs. And i reckon they'd be strong facvourites to do so.

So i think a sudden death match-up with Manly is more likely.

I'd like to hope Dogs compete like they have in the last few weeks, to let Folkes go off well.
I think Raiders will do it however...

The Survivor

Juniors
you're a loser in life mate. i won't have a dig against the roosters cause the rest of the fans are decent.

but you're just a f**king idiot. if winning one regular game is the be all and end all of your life, you must be a sad little gronk. me? i'm getting ready to go out. going to have a sick night in the cross with my mates. but i suppose you'd know nothing about that kinda thing. enjoy wanking yourself to sleep on this one you pissweak f**k.

Suffer! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.