What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribs

Bench
Its not often I enjoy injuries, its a nasty thing I have sometimes.

But......... F*ck I loved seeing the end of Mason. Suck sh*t Roosters. No Mason, no O'Meley and a pill popping coach.

Ha ha good luck in the finals.

_Johnsy

Referee
Its not often I enjoy injuries, its a nasty thing I have sometimes.

But......... F*ck I loved seeing the end of Mason.

You mean this one I take it :lol::lol:

0,,6236112,00.jpg

MattYg1

Bench
:lol: you call us chokers! 1-4 in grand finals recently and the 1 win was only cause the Dogs lost there points, f**king pretenders!

Hahahahaha:lol::lol:

I believe thats his pants around his ankles and yes... YES he is now being sodomised by a big dude named butch!!!

Honestly what is your purpose Survivor... do u think your filling us in on something we dont know... we are aware we have under achieved... do you think your going to have some kind of profound effect on us in some way?

Personally id be surprised if you knew the defonition of profound...

On ya bike champ, your repetative "choke" insults are tired and bored and couldnt bruise a grape...

the f**k outta here chump..

Jasdragon

Juniors
Hahahahaha:lol::lol:

I believe thats his pants around his ankles and yes... YES he is now being sodomised by a big dude named butch!!!

Honestly what is your purpose Survivor... do u think your filling us in on something we dont know... we are aware we have under achieved... do you think your going to have some kind of profound effect on us in some way?

Personally id be surprised if you knew the defonition of profound...

On ya bike champ, your repetative "choke" insults are tired and bored and couldnt bruise a grape...

the f**k outta here chump..

:clap::lol:

Gaba

First Grade
Roosters will be knocked out next week ,going to be funny that the roosters will be the first 4th side out in the first week of the finals, they are only making up the numbers.

Cant see the roosters getting 30 points near the broncos

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Roosters will be knocked out next week ,going to be funny that the roosters will be the first 4th side out in the first week of the finals, they are only making up the numbers.

Cant see the roosters getting 30 points near the broncos
Oh f**k off gaba, you've come on these forums all year and said sh*t baout how the roosters are pretenders, just had an easy draw and the coach is a nuffy, and last night your team could not even score a point against them. You're a disgrace to the many many good dragons supporters out there with the sh*t you continue to sprout about this team (much like 'the survivor' from the roosters side of the fence).

Gaba

First Grade
Oh f**k off gaba, you've come on these forums all year and said sh*t baout how the roosters are pretenders, just had an easy draw and the coach is a nuffy, and last night your team could not even score a point against them. You're a disgrace to the many many good dragons supporters out there with the sh*t you continue to sprout about this team (much like 'the survivor' from the roosters side of the fence).

LOOK who is talking you hypocrit , like your pop thread , if you werent such a f**king hypocrit then i would take you seriously but all i can do is laugh at you.

If you going to attack someone else being a troll make sure you arent in the same boat which you are

Last edited:

drake

First Grade
f**ken stacy crawls out of the woodwork. Where's Melon and Roosterphin? We can have the 4 poorest reflections on the chooks in the one thread.

Why are the mad roosters fans so threatened by Saints?

STSAE

Juniors
Last time I saw a headclash it was just an accident. Seriously I see blokes taken off the ball (and lets face it Creagh was less than 1mtre from the ball carrier, he fell into the tackle) EVERY game ive ever watched.

If hed have offloaded to Creagh he may have scored, that big a bloke that close to the line. Sa wouldve looked a dill if that happened, so he hit on suspicion.

If you run DECOYS occasionally you get checked, its been in the game since about I dont know 1908.:crazy:

Man up gaylords.

:lol::lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
f**ken stacy crawls out of the woodwork. Where's Melon and Roosterphin? We can have the 4 poorest reflections on the chooks in the one thread.

Why are the mad roosters fans so threatened by Saints?

Because on a dry track or in half decent conditions they can't get anywhere near us.
The weather conditions last night well and truly helped them and stifled our play.

St_Bondi

Juniors
Hey Survivor, have a look at the photo in Johnsy's post.

I think Mason's calling for you to come and rub his Willie. Better get out there quick.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Because on a dry track or in half decent conditions they can't get anywhere near us.
The weather conditions last night well and truly helped them and stifled our play.
Stifled your play? I think that's a biased way of saying you weren't good enough. Cop it on the chin. We won because we were batter.

I personally don't think the Dragons choked. Now in 2005 they choked. Big time. They had a few breathing problems in 2006, but not quite a choke.

But this year your mob simply aren't good enough. Much like us. Anyone who thinks either the Dragons or Roosters will choke in the finals obviously overrates both sides...

Red Bear

Referee
Cos they adjusted better and defended very very well?
You got beaten by a better side on the night, thats all, nothing wrong with admitting. On another night in similar conditions the dragons probably would win, and who knows what would happen next time. To say tho they cant get anywhere near us in the dry is a bit of a silly statement. neither side looked particularly threatening in attack last night, but the defence of the roosters stood out, and if they defended like that in dry weather they would still be very hard to beat.

Oh and gaba, i also admitted a mistake in the *pop* thread, as the dragons proved me completely wrong over the last few weeks, altho a record of 3/13 or something outside of the origin period as of the Wests Tigers match certainly gave just cause for my initial ponderings. However we all make mistakes, and im happy to admit, after the way you guys have played up until last night, that i got it wrong. You however continue to sprout bullsh*t despite having just been beaten by a more commited side who you've rubbished all season and now have a top 4 position. Thats why you are a moron of the highest order, and why you are much like the sore winners who have also come into this thread.
Good luck next week tho, if you're playing either manly or cronulla at least you're the lesser of two evils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts