What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattYg1

Bench
Did I watch an entirly diff game!!! i mean i didnt hear the commentators say anything about the dragons holding the roosters out for the first 20-25 minutes...

why is everybody d!ck riding the roosters defence... yes it was great but the tries came off a kick and a dragons mistake...

AJ_82

Juniors
Dragons fans have to consider. You guys had 60% of the ball. The Roosetrs defense on their own line was unbelieveable. Both sides made plenty of errors due to the wet conditions. Defense won the day. When players like Soliola scare the f**k out of players like Gasnier, forcing errors, you know who has the mental edge. The better team won, and both sides now have a huge challenge fscing them in the first week of the semis. ROosters V Broncois, and St George's nemesis - Melbourne by the looks of things.

Stop sipping your latte's long enough to realise it was 51% to 49% - check out the NRL website on the live score stats and you can see it.

Better yet, look at this link because I know your head is too far up some nice person's ass in King's Cross!

http://www.nrl.com/Scores/TelstraPremiership/tabid/10240/default.aspx

Click on our game and check the stats before you post sh*t!

STSAE

Juniors
Jesus, I wouldn't crowing if I was a Rorters fan. Plenty of these guys will be hunting you down after Saturday!

Wouldnt they be more concerned with their own teams game on Saturday????

I mean they keep telling us it was no biggie, it was wet just for them, we cheated, the Reff cheated, O'Meleys a catt, Sa is a dog, BlindFreddy was drunk, Browneye slapped his tampon and all ran round the gooseberry tree.:sarcasm:

And of course none of them came over for a pre-game visit, im sure.

:lol::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Jesus, I wouldn't crowing if I was a Rorters fan. Plenty of these guys will be hunting you down after Saturday!
That's the thing with trolls. They whinge when trolls come into their forums and then think a counter strike will make it all go away. It is just me, or is there a pattern developing here?

leaguelover3

juniors
Defense won the day. When players like Soliola scare the f**k out of players like Gasnier, forcing errors, you know who has the mental edge.

HA HA like Gaz gives a f**k, worst centres and worst halves. Those kiwi boys wouldnt tie gazs boots at their best.

drake

First Grade
Ask yourself why Sa wasnt penalised. You know the answer yet? Because the chanell 9 f**kwits had you convinced it was foul play. As a matter of fact the incident was discussed in the ref's sheds at half time. Sa made a play for the ball player and Creagh ran the wrong line. Thats the official line from the ref, hence why no penalty. Dont let the truth get in the way of a good whinge.
It arrives.

Very mellow Melon....

Good to see you're sticking to the meds. I was surprised not to see more lunacy from you over the last week.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As a matter of fact the incident was discussed in the ref's sheds at half time. Sa made a play for the ball player and Creagh ran the wrong line. Thats the official line from the ref, hence why no penalty. Dont let the truth get in the way of a good whinge.
As a matter of fact eh? lol

Would that be the same 'fact' as Saints having 60% of the ball?

FMD, you spin some bullsh*t melon.

Ribs

Bench
While I have no doubt that people like Melon like to sniff around locker rooms, I find it hard to believe that he would have any idea what was discussed.

Seems that Roosters supportes spend a lot of time defending the ugly incidents their players are involved in, just as oppositiion teams seem to carry off players in big games after these ugly incidents. Some coaches coach those tactics, obviously pill popper is one of them.

Are you suggesting the perfectly timed elbow/shoulder/head that hammered Creagh was meant for someone else? How stupid are you, really?

greeny12

Juniors
Ahh who cares .... I'm sure Benny Creagh will be right for Manly it was just a concussion .. and if Sa isn't suspended it doesn't bother us anyway..

Let's just look at the game this Sat against Manly.

STSAE

Juniors
While I have no doubt that people like Melon like to sniff around locker rooms, I find it hard to believe that he would have any idea what was discussed.

Seems that Roosters supportes spend a lot of time defending the ugly incidents their players are involved in, just as oppositiion teams seem to carry off players in big games after these ugly incidents. Some coaches coach those tactics, obviously pill popper is one of them.

Are you suggesting the perfectly timed elbow/shoulder/head that hammered Creagh was meant for someone else? How stupid are you, really?

Cracked me up that dribble. You need a tissue???:p

So Ryles is throwing what in your sig???

And your avatar, whats Wendill sniffing these days????

You really dont think b4 you drink Cracked.:crazy:

:lol::lol:

dragondad

First Grade
Hahaha I find these Roosters supporters hilarious .. They think theyre all tough after their 10-0 defeat of Saints.

They won't get past week 2 though.Damm I hope Broncs,Raiders and Saints win...

The Dodger

First Grade
both you dropkciks belted each other silly on friday, you will be lucky to get past this weekend.

roosters will most likely make it to the second week, no chance for the stained scum though.

enjoy your last game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts