What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
f**k OFF BULLDOG FORCE.
Why cant you just post on the Bulldogs forum instead of f**king up this one.
YOU already f**ked up my hopes of winning rookie of the year.
f**k him off Willow.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Pantha-boy, you've been doing pretty good up till now. No more tantrums please.

Posts moved here because you were derailing a thread.

STSAE

Juniors
image.php

choke.jpg

:lol::lol:

sting

Bench
i can't believe you're still using that same banner you've been using for the last 2 weeks.. get a life

dragondad

First Grade
Oh man the Warriors are really started to grow on me at the moment,what a win yesterday and to back it up with a win in NZ would be soo good.

STSAE

Juniors
so what exactly are the roosters going to do in these finals mate? besides lose twice?

i'd love to knock your block off... it would feel so great to see you go down like the sack of sh*t you are.

It must be an Oki Choki thing, second time one of your lot has wanted to get it on with me. Maybe a little frustrated???:lol:

All I can say is enjoy

image.php

choke.jpg

STSAE

Juniors

Karma is that call Setu copped for hitting a decoy.

Karma is youse choking 2wks running giving us a second chance.

Karma is youse will need to BUY players now and will forever be known as the Poachers and Buy a Comp Champs. Waynekerrs already started BUYING, it will only get worse.

Karma is 30yrs and wonfarkall.

Karma is

image.php

and

choke.jpg

What a great word.:lol:

Ribs

Bench
STSAE, when you made it clear to all that you dont even know the rules of the game, you lost any trace of respect. Now you're just embarrassing.

OurRedV

Juniors
Karma is that call Setu copped for hitting a decoy.

Karma is youse choking 2wks running giving us a second chance.

Karma is youse will need to BUY players now and will forever be known as the Poachers and Buy a Comp Champs. Waynekerrs already started BUYING, it will only get worse.

Karma is 30yrs and wonfarkall.

Karma is

image.php

and

choke.jpg

What a great word.:lol:

Mate, roosters are the team who buy more than any other.

It all comes back down to backward number plate spelling, being dropped on your head as a baby really messed things up for you didnt it?

Move on with the whole CHOKE thing? You blokes lost 3 gf's in 5 years. Yeah you won one, and I'd kill for one... but come on? If that's not choking then f**k I dunno what is.

So judging by your logic, 15 teams "choke" each year...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The backwards boy ran out of steam there for a little while... funny how it coincided soon after Easts ran out of steam on Friday night.

Perhaps its all part of his cunning plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts