What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

STSAE

Juniors
you're having ago about an "outdated" opinion when you call yourself easts? hmmm.. well at least you try to you backwards gronk

and oh yeh and this has been bugging me for a while.. how gay is your little number plate in your signature?! wtf it looks like something you'd find on a 5 year olds bedroom door or something. does it feel like you're part of the team?

pffft loser

Shall I change it to

image.php

OR

choke.jpg

I mean we owe you gaylords for our stay of execution, TWICE, you decide. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Now thats running out of steam OkiChokie style.

And to think your Choke helped us not once but twice in two weeks

Dare I say...

:lol::lol:

You're a silly old scrubber. Even your fellow supporters can see that the 'Sydney' Roosters turned into a 40 minute team when it counted most.

Btw, it doesn't surprise me in the least that most Sydney-siders, make that most Australian league supporters, are barracking for the Warriors tonight.

OurRedV

Juniors
Roosters are a waste of space...

Sucked in STSAE you sh*t talking grub. Now who's choking?

Fittler's a great coach, ha ha ha look how many superstars your team has and you can't do jack sh*t. 2nd chance and still... nada.

HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Now, Stacey that is what happens when one gets all cocky. A prime example of how being a silly little troll (and not a very good one at that) can make things come back and bite one on one's ass. Suck it up bitch.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
At the risk of pissing into the wind, I think we'll do fine by not reciprocating with any trolling into the Roosters forum. Its a personal choice but I won't be disrupting the Roosters supporters in their own forum.

Most Roosters supporters are not responsible for trolls and the real dopes can't help but take the bait here.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
*Designated troll magnet / repellant thread.*

Btw, they are called 'Sydney'. If only Sydney-siders agreed.

_Johnsy

Referee
I have submitted 3-4 threads in the roosters forum, all have been deleted, soft as.

Funnily enough they dont like it when karma pays a visit.

Ribs

Bench
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa breathe.

13+ Warriors, thanks Roosters!

j0nesy

Bench
I'm not one to rub it in to the fans of the losing team, but I'm willing to make an exception for that trolling, low life Survivor prick.

UP YOURS THE SURVIVOR :lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
bump.....
Who thinks we'll see the Roosters fans in this thread again after what was a massive 2nd half choke against the Warriors tonight?

If you want the definition of a choke that is it.
Team 4 getting pumped 24-0 in the second half by team 8. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts