What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

STSAE

Juniors

I stand by it even though I conceed ive checked the rules and there is zero mention of it.

I also thought the Setu penalty was sh*t, but I pissed my pants :lol: at the time thinking of your head at the time Wilbur.

And I never ran out of steam I just let youse do all the talking all week, like I did the week b4, its more fun now that way.:lol:

If you want proof check the Easts section, I didnt stop :lol: all week at youse.

:lol::lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Yeah you won one, and I'd kill for one...

I know how you feel mate.

It took me years to feel the joy.

Now I can :lol: at anyones attempts to rattle me or pretend it didnt happen or it was somehow cheapened by the cheats or the few lost GFs. The HISTORY books ONLY mention the FACT we beat NZ 30-8 on that sweet night in 02.:lol:

I just get the DVD out. Fantastic memories and it really does make the 3 GF losses we had fade, but you will have to take MY word for it, cos you have no choice there.:lol:

Enjoy your offseason, I have 1 game left, maybe more, either way im happy with the improvement we made after 3yrs in the wilderness. Its all about the future with a young coach and squad gaining valuable semi expierence. I can only see improvement. Happy Days.

STSAE

Juniors
What's the difference between Easts and McDonalds?

Maccas has juniors.

And you have Illawarras juniors, and even thats proven to be an EPIC FAIL.:lol:

Theres names for those who pillage all the good kids in an area and pretend to be in partnership with them when in reality they got the Sox. But I wont sink to that level.:lol:

Waynekerr will fill youse with imports, its started already, and it wont be long till your club gets with the program. Then where will you all turn????

In fact just from memory didnt Soward and Webb debut with Easts, LMFAO youre almost as bad as Souffs with our rejects????:lol:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Just ignore this Roosters scum. f**k him.
He is stirring up sh*t on the penrith forum aswell.
I just have 4 numbers for him 2003.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Pantha-boy, I assume you'd like access to the Roosters forum?

You'd first have to clear it with Choppies who is the head Mod there now.

STSAE

Juniors
"you Can Hit A Man Not In Posession"
-STSAE

"no I Am Saying The Play Was Legal."
-STSAE

RATFLMAORATFLMFAO!!!!

"I stand by it"
-STSAE

GOLD.:lol:

You sound like you choked there trying to get it all out Wilbur????:lol:

I guess youre used to it though, no biggie.:lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Pantha-boy, I assume you'd like access to the Roosters forum?

You'd first have to clear it with Choppies who is the head Mod there now.

LMFAO now thats GOLD that post.:lol:

Wilbur you are a dead set classic, I dig.:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey kid, I'm just warming up... you're the poor sod who runs out of steam when your team chokes.

What the f**k happened in the second half against the Broncos?

STSAE

Juniors
Hey kid, I'm just warming up... you're the poor sod who runs out of steam when your team chokes.

What the f**k happened in the second half against the Broncos?

What happened with 6pts in 160mins of footy Wilbur???#-o

Now thats running out of steam OkiChokie style.

And to think your Choke helped us not once but twice in two weeks, thanks Wilbur.:clap:

Warming up indeed. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nwave:

\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

drake

First Grade
And you have Illawarras juniors, and even thats proven to be an EPIC FAIL.:lol:

Theres names for those who pillage all the good kids in an area and pretend to be in partnership with them when in reality they got the Sox. But I wont sink to that level.:lol:

Waynekerr will fill youse with imports, its started already, and it wont be long till your club gets with the program. Then where will you all turn????

In fact just from memory didnt Soward and Webb debut with Easts, LMFAO youre almost as bad as Souffs with our rejects????:lol:

St George DRLFC has more juniors in our team than the Roosters have eastern Suburbs juniors in theirs.
Roosters have more Dragons juniors than Roosters juniors.

STSAE

Juniors
St George DRLFC has more juniors in our team than the Roosters have eastern Suburbs juniors in theirs.
Roosters have more Dragons juniors than Roosters juniors.

You really have to try HARD to find SOMETHING even sooooooooo insignificant in this Professional Game we follow to make yourself and your outdated opinion valid, in your own mind of course.:lol:

You also KNOW deep down Im correct in saying, you only give a f**k about this pointless overdone argument when youve just lost or Choked again.:lol:

Its been the same circular argument ive heard since I was a kid. Its been EPIC FAIL since I was a kid too. Go figure.:lol:

Explain how things are sooooooo rosey why did you merge???? Also why as a kid did we play in combined comps with Staines Balmain and Easts kids at times????

Last edited:

drake

First Grade
You really have to try HARD to find SOMETHING even sooooooooo insignificant in this Professional Game we follow to make yourself and your outdated opinion valid, in your own mind of course.:lol:

You also KNOW deep down Im correct in saying, you only give a f**k about this pointless overdone argument when youve just lost or Choked again.:lol:

Its been the same circular argument ive heard since I was a kid. Its been EPIC FAIL since I was a kid too. Go figure.:lol:

Explain how things are sooooooo rosey why did you merge???? Also why as a kid did we play in combined comps with Staines Balmain and Easts kids at times????

We merged because we're a great and kind club that wanted to help the lovely folks in the Illawarra out.
When the merger with Easts was on the card (remember when you're mob needed to merge, when you didn't have your CEO on the board of directors?) we went mental and protested.
We merged with Illawarra (really a take over), and you sold out.
Eastern Suburbs... gooooone.
Sydney nee Sydney City Roosters.
Who needs to merge when you can change identities at the drop of a hat?
Who the f**k are ya?

Jasdragon

Juniors
We merged because we're a great and kind club that wanted to help the lovely folks in the Illawarra out.
When the merger with Easts was on the card (remember when you're mob needed to merge, when you didn't have your CEO on the board of directors?) we went mental and protested.
Who the f**k are ya?

:lol: f**king pretenders that's who oh and also cap rorting scum! :lol:

sting

Bench

you're having ago about an "outdated" opinion when you call yourself easts? hmmm.. well at least you try to you backwards gronk

and oh yeh and this has been bugging me for a while.. how gay is your little number plate in your signature?! wtf it looks like something you'd find on a 5 year olds bedroom door or something. does it feel like you're part of the team?

pffft loser

STSAE

Juniors
Who the f**k are ya?

Eastern Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club, still are and have been since 1908, check it out the trading name you have google. :lol:

StainedIllaSoxes since 1999, its a fact and we both know it.:lol:

Its GOLD.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts