What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Powers

Juniors
You deleted my post hahaaa, What a bunch of precious flowers. All I did was raise a valid point so it was worthy of deletion. All I am hearing is a bunch of frightened whingers who have no interest in making Rugby League the number 1 code.

Kenny Powers

Juniors
So no differing of opinion I get it. You all have to drink the red and white kool-aid. Pathetic, you can't even muster up a valid argument except to claim you are all being victimised.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Well done David if the NRL wants to be considered a national and international sporting brand we cannot play our biggest games of the year at glorified parks where the majority of fans have to sit on grass.

I know it probably is fun to have 10 schooners at the taj and walk over the highway with your Red V j jay's on, but the game of rugby league is bigger than the dragons and must be protected.

Anyway you can give all the money you make to steelers leagues club so they pay their staff this week...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh look, the trolls are having a sook. Your opinion hasn't been deleted Kenny. You've simply been stopped from derailing good threads. You have no respect for the opinion of others, I get it.

Chunderland, tell me, where was this sense of moral outrage last year at Brookvale?

Why was there no pressure on Parramatta to move their match last week when it looked by being a sellout?

Why aren't the Titans being asked to move their home semi to a larger venue?

Would it have anything to do with your anti-Kogarah bias? Clearly your credibility is tainted.

If you don't like us wanting to play our home games at home, then don't come. You won't be missed.

Bottom line: you're just trolls, uninvited and unwelcomed, dirtying up another supporter's forum. You're trying to pass yourselves as moral crusaders, when really you're trying to tell others how to think. Sanctimonious wankers.

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
Oh look, the trolls are having a sook. Your opinion hasn't been deleted Kenny. You've simply been stopped from derailing good threads. You have no respect for the opinion of others, I get it.

Chunderland, tell me, where was this sense of moral outrage last year at Brookvale?

Why was there no pressure on Parramatta to move their match last week when it looked by being a sellout?

Why aren't the Titans being asked to move their home semi to a larger venue?

Would it have anything to do with your anti-Kogarah bias? Clearly your credibility is tainted.

If you don't like us wanting to play our home games at home, then don't come. You won't be missed.

Bottom line: you're just trolls, uninvited and unwelcomed, dirtying up another supporter's forum. You're trying to pass yourselves as moral crusaders, when really you're trying to tell others how to think. Sanctimonious wankers.

i love it when willow talks dirty.

Slackboy72

Coach
(to the tune 'She'll be comin' round the mountain')

You can stick your fu@ken form slump up your @rse,
You can stick your fu@ken form slump,
You can stick your fu@ken form slump,

(repeat ad nauseum)

LazyDreamer

Bench
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

May I suggest a second verse?

You can jam your bullsh*t stories up your @rse
You can jam your bullsh*t stories

KoMoToe

Juniors
And Gould had nothing good to say about the team,all he did was praise individual players play,like brett morris or boyd when he caught the ball over his head but team performance he had nothing to say.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

May I suggest a second verse?

Sorry to rain on the parade but I have a feeling that would only excite Rothfield coz hes always got a f**ken c**k up him the worthless, slimey, lying, inbread, sack of monkey sh*t that he is.

legend_ss

Juniors
can't wait for Buzz's blog next week and the topic.
i wonder how many parramatta supporters will post in it after what they said earlier this week in it about the Dragons.

S.B.

Juniors
Sorry to rain on the parade but I have a feeling that would only excite Rothfield coz hes always got a f**ken c**k up him the worthless, slimey, lying, inbread, sack of monkey sh*t that he is.

why don't you tell us what you realy thinkof him...:lol: :lol: :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
Well since the merge (and no not saying anything loll) they are a new club (same with tigers) and only acknowledge things since 1999, thats the reason why the stats are what they are, you guys are a different club to what you were in 1998 and before.

saintania

Juniors
Does that mean your scum of a team (no offence intended, of course) should not get credited every time your team's name changed (tally stands at 6 names changes in your history, from memory)?

Raudonikis

Juniors
The dragons dont have a hope against parra.the eels sat back last week to see what u can throw at em and now they know.its a done deal;

Status
Not open for further replies.