What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
f**k me you're a loser. No one needs to defend it you tosser. Like I said, you wish you had a player as good as him you wanker.

dragondad

First Grade
If you stir with a little intelligence, people may actually debate points with you. It's a pity you associate your name with a Parra player that actually has a decent reputation with other clubs.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Its funny how no-one has tried to defend soward being called a dirty little f#$king cheat, so i take it that you cant. Soward is garbage and the team will choke again as they always do you LOSERS. HAHAHAHAHAHA
337506.jpg

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Its funny how no-one has tried to defend soward being called a dirty little f#$king cheat, so i take it that you cant. Soward is garbage and the team will choke again as they always do you LOSERS. HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL a Parramatta supporter speaking of choking.

Let me refresh your memory as you are obviously confused.

1998 - Lost 32-20 against the Bulldogs in the preliminary final.... LOL at Paul Carige!
1999 - Lost 18-16 against Storm in preliminary final
2000 - Lost 16-10 against Broncos in preliminary final
2001 - Finally made it to the big day but lost 30-24 against the Knights in the grand final after completely dominating the season
2002 - knocked out first week of finals against the Broncos 24-14
2005 - Minor Premiers but... OUCH! 29-0 against the Cowboys in Preliminary Final
2006 - knocked out first week of the finals against the Storm 12-6
2007 - Lost 26-10 against the Storm in the preliminary final

Wouldnt be talking about the dragons and how we choke with the record Parramatta has. That sh*ts all over us when it comes to choking in the finals. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
Jeez we get some trolls.

4 viewing the dogs board, 91 viewing the saints one... Does the whole forum just lurk in here?

This is the main Dragons Forum (Along with Jubliee, which is attached)...

The main Bulldogs forum currently has 134 Viewing, for 1.6 Million posts (The Kennel)... Plus the debate page would have about the same on rleague.com ...

People love to read the crap St George supporters dish out, from making up "No tries like Idris" to continually sooking about anything anti-St George (Rothfield)... It's hilarious... St George supporters are the biggest sooks in the NRL and probably Australian sport.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
...and now for a word from our sponsor said:
The main Bulldogs forum currently has 134 Viewing, for 1.6 Million posts (The Kennel)... Plus the debate page would have about the same on rleague.com ...
But do they have big wangs?

Tell me young ouwet, where's Moe?

He was upset about the moderating here. Some will say he was rocking the boat...

But he then proceeded to troll and break a few of our forum rules.

I asked Moe if it was true that he is a Mod at the Doghouse, but he ran away. Which is strange because he was so vocal beforehand.

Is he sick? Got hit by a truck? I sure hope he's OK.

IanG

Coach
Just wondering has he called AMI yet? I think he needs to cuz is it just a coincidence that the Dragons have lost both their games since that report came out about him preparing the Premiership t-shirts.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
i had a great time revving up the dragons fans tonight! one of the best rosters in the league, best coach in the league, but always chokers.

alien

Referee
Peter Doust plans production of premiership shirts

By James Phelps | August 14, 2009 12:00am

IT IS either a masterstroke in forward planning or a breathtaking act of arrogance.
Dragons CEO Peter Doust is already planning the production of 2009 premiership shirts.
In a move which is sure to rile St George Illawarra's NRL competitors, Doust last week sent his adviser Michael McDonald down to Melbourne to ask rivals Storm, as well as AFL team Geelong, how to best manage title glory.
"He was looking at ways to capitalise on premiership success,'' an NRL insider said.
"How to make money out of winning a premiership.
"Basically, it was all about maximising revenue through promotional opportunities.''
This is the ultimate arrogance: Join James Phelps' blog
After 30 barren years, the Dragons could have a warehouse full of unsold shirts, with planning already under way for premiership-winning clobber.
"He asked about doing the premiership t-shirts,'' said the insider.
"Also about putting on special functions and on-ground activities.''
Doust admitted that McDonald had been sent south of the border on behalf of the Dragons to speak to premiership-winning clubs Geelong and the Storm.
"I have got a guy who has worked for me in the past,'' Doust said.
"He has been doing some work in looking at revenue opportunities after a successful year.''
Doust denied that McDonald had been sent down to ask questions directly related to winning the 2009 premiership.
"No it is all about opportunities arising from a successful season,'' Doust said.
"It is about looking at ways to increase membership and things like merchandise and what strategies to put in place.
"It is also about looking at what things not to do next year.''
Doust said he did not know if McDonald asked about the production of premiership winning t-shirts.
"I don't know what he asked because I haven't spoken with him,'' Doust said. "But yes he is working on our behalf.''
The Daily Telegraph understands Doust met with Melbourne Storm CEO Brian Waldron on the Gold Coast earlier this month where details of the Storm's success were discussed.
Waldron, who refused to comment last night, shares a friendship with Doust and he was happy to reveal some of the strategies the Storm have put in place after three trips to the decider in successive years.
Doust also revealed his adviser had held talks with the Broncos - the most successful club of the modern era with six premierships.
"He met with people from Geelong and the Storm but also the Broncos,'' Doust said.
"It is all about working out strategies for a successful season.
"We are just trying to capitalise on what has so far been a good year.''
McDonald is an adviser for Sydney-based company Corporate Conscience and worked with the NRL last year during centenary celebrations.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,25925618-14823,00.html

Article from:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PETER DOUST PUTS A PAUSE ON PREMIERSHIP SHIRTS

By James Phelps | August 30, 2009 12:01am

Article from:
Just over 2 weeks ago Dragons CEO Peter Doust was planning the production of premiership shirts. After losing their third game in a row yesterday against South Sydney, Doust has decided to stop the production of the premiership shirts.
"I think some of us got too far ahead of ourselves. I think as a club we have to take it one week at a time. I think some of us have short memories of what has happened over the last 3 decades. I think I made a mistake speaking to the media about the production of the premiership shirts when it was so far out from the finals."
It is believed that after the Dragons loss yesterday, an angry Dragons fan emailed Doust telling him it wasn't a good move to tell the media about the production of the premiership shirts and all it did was put the players under more pressure. The angry Dragons fan also attached a picture of a shirt that he designed. He told Doust in the email that maybe this is the shirt that they should make.

1005146239a11509072699l.jpg

lockyrulz

Juniors
lol. WTF... when did I say this? Did I hurt you?

I don't live in Brisbane.

Here's a question: when you get to the end of an paragraph, do you remember what it was you were trying to say?

Yea leave Willow alone, he is under a lot of stress right now!

Besides he, like, totally wtf owns, just ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.