What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If the Dragons get beaten and the Dogs and Gold Coast win they will finish 3rd come finals.

If the bottom 4 win in week 1 of the finals it is see you later alligator and Mad Monday in 2 weeks time.

A scary thought but hey, the Saints seem to break all these type of records lately so it will be another to add to the list. The first team knocked out of a finals campaign from 3rd spot.

The Daily Telegraph will have a field day. They will probably have a week off to celebrate such a momentus occaision.

The Scum Dogs will probably throw their game to give every possiblity for the Dragons to get knocked out just like they did a few years ago when they lost to the Raiders or Cowboys after they finished 1st or 2nd to knock the Dragons out from 5th or 4th.

18to87

First Grade
I know you are a respected member of the forum, but this thread is just bad. It's not going to happen.

I am excited to see what the boys do against Parra. Its been a long time since Saints have been the underdogs. That at the very least has to fire them up.

Anon

Bench
In addition to being the first (and only team) to be knocked out in the first week of the semi's having finished 5th we could also be 'lucky' enough to be the first team to be knocked out in the first week having finished 3rd :(

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Where it belongs imo. Free speech etc etc. You can have your love fest here in the swamp
Not interested in clicking on the link myself.

legend_ss

Juniors
for the last 4 - 5 weeks buzz has been putting the dragons down in his blogs. well the way i see it good or bad news against the Dragons he is giving us that media coverage to make us more popular then any other team so i say if he wants to do that then so be it, if it gives us more popularity then i say keep it up.

Kenny Powers

Juniors
for the last 4 - 5 weeks buzz has been putting the dragons down in his blogs. well the way i see it good or bad news against the Dragons he is giving us that media coverage to make us more popular then any other team so i say if he wants to do that then so be it, if it gives us more popularity then i say keep it up.

Whah? How do you work out that it makes you look popular. The guy is a goose and the terrible form of the Saints has made him look like freakin nostradamus. I have looked at a few of his blogs and all it seems to be is dopey dragons fans who are dumb enough to be sucked into his web of sh*te.

Kenny Powers

Juniors
St Merge fans expect money to refurb Jubillee when the club can't even use initiative to increase gatetakings. You want to upgrade your pissweak field, you don't deserve it for underselling the NRL product. It's an embarrasment that these games are being played in front of a paltry 20, 000.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes Kenny, you've run out of snide remarks and veiled shots to the under belly and have simply regressed to common trollism.

The Swamp is your home, and will continue to be should you try to disrupt anymore discussions. The locals are entitled to free disccusions... and believe or not, will survive without you.

Happy to block you from the Dragons forum altogether should this not meet with your approval.

SN0WMAN

Juniors
St Merge fans expect money to refurb Jubillee when the club can't even use initiative to increase gatetakings. You want to upgrade your pissweak field, you don't deserve it for underselling the NRL product. It's an embarrasment that these games are being played in front of a paltry 20, 000.

The Club doesn't own the ground genius.

If the club were to get money it'd probably go towards Dousties Crownies through the finals series.

Status
Not open for further replies.