What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
That really f**king pisses me off, Rothfield you f**king leech get f**ked. Deserves a f**king beltingggggggg

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
sorry whats that we have won 6 premierships in last 22 years ???how many have you guys won in last 30 years ? hahah
LOL! What a tragic username. 2010, the Broncos worst season in something like 20 years.

What are you call yourself next chookerboy? Roosters2009?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Apparently on his way out of St Mergeville to greaner pastures...

you're back!!

why did you stand me up last week? i was really looking forward to our night together..

you can't send such sweet & sexy PMs to me and then stand me up!

that's not on..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Giggles posts - a mod moves it the Swamp.

Giggles posts again - a mod moves it the Swamp.

Giggles posts again and again - a mod moves it the Swamp.

Time it takes Giggles to punch out a post with his newly discovered opposable thumb: 10 minutes.
Time it takes to move a post to the Swamp: 5 seconds.

It seems that Giggles is the only one who can't see a pattern forming here.

Gigolo

Juniors
Giggles posts - a mod moves it the Swamp.

Giggles posts again - a mod moves it the Swamp.

Giggles posts again and again - a mod moves it the Swamp.

Time it takes Giggles to punch out a post with his newly discovered opposable thumb: 10 minutes.
Time it takes to move a post to the Swamp: 5 seconds.

It seems that Giggles is the only one who can't see a pattern forming here.

Shouldn't you be planning your next sojourn to Thailand???

Run along now Bubble Boy...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Shouldn't you be planning your next sojourn to Thailand???
What an odd thing to say.

Can't say that I have any plans to go to Thailand. But you seem to be up to speed. What do you think is the attraction there?

Waving the white flag said:
Run along now Bubble Boy...
LOL! That's code for "please stop picking on me..."

Too easy. I'm just warming up Giggles.

Gigolo

Juniors
What an odd thing to say.

Can't say that I have any plans to go to Thailand. But you seem to be up to speed. What do you think is the attraction there?

LOL! That's code for "please stop picking on me..."

Too easy. I'm just warming up Giggles.

Well actually there was a link but a moron like you couldn't work that out. It would be fair to say your favourite songs are by The Weather Girls and Sabrina ??

Ask somebody at the Methodone Clinic about that ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well actually there was a link but a moron like you couldn't work that out.
You see, this is where you let yourself down. You're given the perfect opportunity to once again show us your worldly smarts, and you just can't quite make the leap.

Perhaps you were afraid to stoop that low.
Gigolo said:
It would be fair to say your favourite songs are by The Weather Girls and Sabrina ??
Never heard of them. You obviously have different musical tastes goggle.
Gigolo said:
Ask somebody at the Methodone Clinic about that ;-)
I'm curious, did anyone else beside you laugh? I mean with you, not at you.

Pedo talk, homophobia, sexist, racists and now druggie talk. Is there no limit to your offsite hobbies?

Gigolo

Juniors
You see, this is where you let yourself down. You're given the perfect opportunity to once again show us your worldly smarts, and you just can't quite make the leap.

Perhaps you were afraid to stoop that low.Never heard of them. You obviously have different musical tastes goggle.
I'm curious, did anyone else beside you laugh? I mean with you, not at you.

Pedo talk, homophobia, sexist, racists and now druggie talk. Is there no limit to your offsite hobbies?[/QUOTE

Don't know what you are talking about, just asked you some innocent questions. You are very defensive....hmm

Nugby

Juniors
LOL! What a tragic username. 2010, the Broncos worst season in something like 20 years.

What are you call yourself next chookerboy? Roosters2009?

Willow, please tell me there's a rule where this loser can't change his Name. Seeing him troll in 2014 and going "oh yeah, Broncos in 2010, i can see why he's so bitter :lol: " will be funnier than anything he could come up with himself!