What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Gigolo

Juniors
indeed.

scum of the earth.

& yet there is not one crime your 'club' hasn't committed throughout the last decade.

the legal system in sydney has been heavily subsidised by the disgrace that is the mob you support. in every seaside principality throughout the country is a solicitor's holiday home paid for by the absolute sporting filth that is your 'family' club.

Well none of our players were ever in toilet trysts with their penes touching each other....oh sorry can't say the same for you guys, should I put up the link??

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Seriously!!! oh wow what a revelation, you're a bright spark aren't you, the average IQ of a Dragon supporter must be in the 20's these days, evolution is coming slowly.

yes as a group webuh are now in de 20s f' our IQ.. Gawlly!it's a pretty marbelous acheibemin, 'n webuh celebratid by cratigg a fire (somedigg you discobeh when your IQ goes bou' the, duh uhh, teens..) but, uh, lord help cityrail when you 'n your doggies supportehs hit de 20s...

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
muzby said:
don't deny you sent those PMs... such sweet, romantic words from you gigolo
:lol:

You too?
Well none of our players were ever in toilet trysts with their penes touching each other....oh sorry can't say the same for you guys, should I put up the link??

Cool, giggles is having a meltdown. We broke him. LOL.

The sad rantings of a mongrel supporter. Your season is over. You're a loser. Thems the facts.

Should I put up a link??

Gigolo

Juniors
:lol:
i'm sorry.

do you not see the irony in that statement?

It's not ironic at all. Any honest Bulldogs supporter will be the first to admit that we have fringe so called 'supporters' who are a disgrace and have no place in rugby league. These are the dickheads that taunt people on the trains, that vandalise property and cause fights. True Bulldogs supporters are ashamed at these people and want them weeded out of the game.

The difference is, St Merge supporters fail to acknowledge their fringe element that reside mostly in the Dragons Army. These are the 'people' that terrorise opposition fans and families with racial and inflammatory chants, much like your own comments regarding rapists etc??

I'm no saint and am happy to smash you scumbags and give as good as I get, but don't put yourself, your club, or fellow supporters on some kind of pedestal, because frankly speaking you're not worth a zac and are basically a collective dog turd stain on society.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so.. omit one or two words in your rant, and it sound surprisingly like you:

..we have fringe so called 'supporters' who are a disgrace and have no place in rugby league. These are the dickheads that taunt people .. and cause fights. True Bulldogs supporters are ashamed at these people and want them weeded out of the game.

is that why you are here? the true bulldogs fans have shunned you?

I'm no saint and am happy to smash you scumbags and give as good as I get,

actually, reading through you have only given about 10% of what you have got.. your're a laughing stock on this forum.. no-one takes you seriously..

in fact, i reckon i know just who you are gigolo.. you're a front.. a false name for anther poster too ashamed to put his real self behind the comments made...

so... swamp on my friend... swamp on...

gregstar

Referee
willow said:
Hahahahaha!!!!!! Sorry, didn't read the rest... just couldn't go on. :lol:

peter moore just turned in his grave.

as a result, lucifer asked for air-conditioning.

Gigolo

Juniors
Will you guys organise a group suicide if you choke it out this year??

You know Big Ben is on his way back north and Brown Eye is looking at making a comeback. Maybe he can bring Mundine back too :)

gregstar

Referee
we could lose in straight sets again.

& we could collect the wooden spoon for the rest of our time in the comp. we could become the laughing stock of the entire league world.

but it could be worse.

far worse.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL! Love it when a troll baits another troll.

Sock Puppet vs Sock Puppet.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Turns out it's me! From last to first in one week. Amazing! And I don't look at all like a Pakistani cricketer or bookie!

I'll let you know this week. There's IT checks and counting before I can confirm who the lucky fella is.