What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
Poor old Dragqueens are sh*tting their pants at the prospect of playing the Raiders

Enjoy your choke you overrated bunch of nuffies

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Poor old Dragqueens are sh*tting their pants at the prospect of playing the Raiders

Enjoy your choke you overrated bunch of nuffies

I hope your team is as cocky as you fans are. If your team rocks up with the same attitude as your fans our boys will put 50 on you guys.

Gigolo

Juniors
We did you chokers a massive favour on the weekend. It won't be straight sets now but a loss in the Qualifying Final will suffice :)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We did you chokers a massive favour on the weekend.

you released josh? why thank you..

but we're pretty full at the moment, maybe sign him back up for another year so you may have a shot at finals next year..

Rocket

Juniors
We did you chokers a massive favour on the weekend.

That's funny. All the Souffs supporters behind me on the southern end of the hill didn't look or sound like they were doing us any favours. They looked more like bunnies in the spotlight who were about to be squished (those that hadn't left before half-time).

Now be a nice troll, go off on summer holidays and we'll see you at the Charity Shield for your next walloping.

gregstar

Referee
syndromer said:
sorry whats that we have won 6 premierships in last 22 years ???how many have you guys won in last 30 years ? hahah
correct.

the broncos have enjoyed unbelievable success since 1988.

they are truly the most successful club in the competition today.

they have supplied a remarkable amount of representative players to all levels of rugby league.

they have provided a template as to how a club should be run. they are the powerhouse of the competition.

they are indeed the envy of the competition in so many ways & like most supporters of other clubs, i wish we could have matched them over this time.

and yet despite all of this, you are a moron. you are the reason prophylactics were invented. somewhere in the wilderness, a donkey's anus still bleeds courtesy of a truly underwhelming night with a chewie some years ago.

it doesn't matter if the broncos win the next 20 titles in succession, because whenever an equus asinus' tail lifts, you'll be there to get a sniff of home.

Gigolo

Juniors
That's funny. All the Souffs supporters behind me on the southern end of the hill didn't look or sound like they were doing us any favours. They looked more like bunnies in the spotlight who were about to be squished (those that hadn't left before half-time).

Now be a nice troll, go off on summer holidays and we'll see you at the Charity Shield for your next walloping.

What has South Sydney got to do with it???

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What has South Sydney got to do with it???

i think rocket has confused you for a south sydney supporter. rocket should apologies to the bunnies immediately..

but, i can see how he made that mistake... it is hard to know who you support.. you have a photo of the dragons in your avatar, you are always on this forum, always showing up in other dragons threads...

so.. who do you actually support?

Gigolo

Juniors
'Canterbury is the greatest, we're the greatest of them all'

And we hate Parrascum, St Merge and the Selsun Blue Chickens...indifferent to anyone else.

The St Merge Army members in particular are the scum of the earth.

Godz Illa

Coach
Seriously Gigolo, stop wasting everyone's time. We have trolls from relevant teams to deal with, without needing to bother with irrelevant ones. Come back next year

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

then why the f**k are you always in here?

i'm thinking it's jealousy...

it's okay gigolo.. you can admit you are a closet dragons fan..

we've already gotten you out of that other closet.. so you may as well come out of another one..

Gigolo

Juniors
then why the f**k are you always in here?

i'm thinking it's jealousy...

it's okay gigolo.. you can admit you are a closet dragons fan..

we've already gotten you out of that other closet.. so you may as well come out of another one..

Last week you wanted to go out on a date with me, even made out I was sending you personal messages, this week you want me gone.

Gee you are a fickle one!

The season is not over until you guys choke out of it, that is the second best result for me and something I wish for every year, I hate you oxygen thieving scums

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Last week you wanted to go out on a date with me, even made out I was sending you personal messages, this week you want me gone.

never said i want you gone.. that was someone else..

and don't deny you sent those PMs... such sweet, romantic words from you gigolo... still can't understand why you ask me out and then stand me up?

Last edited:

j0nesy

Bench
The season is not over until you guys choke out of it, that is the second best result for me and something I wish for every year, I hate you oxygen thieving scums

Then it could be a very, very long season for you. I can assure you the feeling is mutual - we hate your club too, you cheating, * parasites are a blight on our game. Bought not bred :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
gigolo...

one last point.. you do realise that your posts end up in the troll area, about 3 seconds after you post them in the main forum..

all your conversations with people are there, not out for the others to see...

essentially you are doing the forum equivalent of singing into your hairbrush in front of a mirror, but thinking you are on the main stage at the sydney entertainment centre...

but hey, we all need to dream... so keep singing...

gregstar

Referee
brane doner said:
'Canterbury is the greatest, we're the greatest of them all'

And we hate Parrascum, St Merge and the Selsun Blue Chickens...indifferent to anyone else.

indeed.

scum of the earth.

& yet there is not one crime your 'club' hasn't committed throughout the last decade.

the legal system in sydney has been heavily subsidised by the disgrace that is the mob you support. in every seaside principality throughout the country is a solicitor's holiday home paid for by the absolute sporting filth that is your 'family' club.

Gigolo

Juniors
gigolo...

one last point.. you do realise that your posts end up in the troll area, about 3 seconds after you post them in the main forum..

all your conversations with people are there, not out for the others to see...

essentially you are doing the forum equivalent of singing into your hairbrush in front of a mirror, but thinking you are on the main stage at the sydney entertainment centre...

but hey, we all need to dream... so keep singing...

Seriously!!! oh wow what a revelation, you're a bright spark aren't you, the average IQ of a Dragon supporter must be in the 20's these days, evolution is coming slowly.

The sentiments of your colleague jOnesy sum up the mentality of Dragons supporters. Still going on about a rape which never occured, still trying to re-invent history.

I guess with those shades on you could see your team as anything other than an under-achieving over-hyped collection of maggots, supported by certifiable scumbag fans??

Last edited:

gregstar

Referee
I guess with those shades on you could see your team as anything other than an under-achieving over-hyped collection of maggots, supported by certifiable scumbag fans??

:lol:
i'm sorry.

do you not see the irony in that statement?