What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm just glad that we're talking privately about it without hidden cameras. Can you imagine crap if this was made public?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if you are going to troll, at least have the balls to do it under your regular name..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Because the current team and supporters deserve it, especially geniuss like you
Giggles, you're not fooling anyone.

Except for maybe Waiders Pwemiers. :lol:

So why the new account? Worried that old Gigolo was nearing its use-by date?

And no more silly PMs Giggles... tell us what you you really think in the open forum so everyone can share.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL! bullsh*t. You were caught out.

Not too smart are you Giggles.

Or should I call you by one of your other names?

parra jesus: don't let the others here get to you..

i know you mean well...

let's try get back onto a positive note.. what are your plans for september? off anywhere nice for a holiday?

This isn't a dating site!!!, I'm sure you can rustle up a few wranglers down Oxford street, whip out the arseless chaps and Dragons jersey and you will be the belle of the ball!!! :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You can call me by my other names,
You mean like dickhead, wanker, dumbarse, or douchebag?
dickhead said:
you are quite a detective with access to IP's
:lol: Yeah sure... nothing to do the 'I am a pathetic troll' neon light above your name.

Take comfort in that if you like rent boy. After all, can't have your imaginery friends thinking you're as predictable as a bulldog train wrecker.

You mean like dickhead, wanker, dumbarse, or douchebag? :lol: Yeah sure... nothing to do the 'I am a pathetic troll' neon light above your name.

Take comfort in that if you like rent boy. After all, can't have your imaginery friends thinking you're as predictable as a bulldog train wrecker.

When are you going back to Thailand?? I hear you're very popular over there.

Just remember, there needs to be grass on the wicket before you play cricket

You're entitled to your opinion, every asshole is.

In my view it is, without peer, the best suburban ground in Australia.

You're named in honour of the eye gouger aren't you?? that would explain your affinity with this Fight Clubesque sewer of a ground.

Kogarah is not fit to host illegal c**k fighting, and by that I make no reference to organised in fighting of St Merge supporters...

Bangkok? Why do you want me to visit your birthplace?

That's great, will you be using a cool code name like CP174Y?? Travelling is always more mysterious that way.

I was born at Royal North Shore but i'm sure some of your friends are there, perhaps you could slip them a few baht this time...food costs money Willow, stop being so stingy!

I love life stories.

C'mon, fess up. You were really born outside on the Pacific Highway. That's where most accidents happen.

No mate sorry to disappoint you, it was in the birthing unit at RNS.

What about yourself, I mean you actually sound quite old and probably pre-test tube, but were you actually born in a brothel spa or just concieved there??

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ahhh.. willow.. don't you love this..

it's like being back in the playground at primary school...

keep it coming gigolo..