What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
ahhh.. willow.. don't you love this..

it's like being back in the playground at primary school...

keep it coming gigolo..
It gets worse... apparently I'm his 'mate' now.

That's what I get for feeding these strays.
No mate sorry to disappoint you
You'll never be a disappointment to me young giggles.

Here's another dollar kid... go out and buy yourself a golden gaytime.

Here's another dollar kid... go out and buy yourself a golden gaytime.

Are you still getting paid in shrapnel??? Maybe you should go back to collecting change as the Green Peace Koala at Central Station...

Probably a better paid gig then your current 'job' and your backside will be grateful for getting less plundered too [-X Or do you consider that a perk??

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ah... poor gigolo / dragonslastcaptain

CSM002286.jpg

big pat

Coach
i just put that f**kwit on my ignore list, so i don't have to read anymore of his garbage, maybe others could try the same.

soc123_au

Staff member
:shock:Only kidding, If the Panthers cant do it in October then it would be a nice consalation to see the Dragons get up. Even though I have never been a particular fan of the Dragons I cant stand hearing the dribble from Souths & Sharks fans re the choke. I have a feeling this will be your year, good luck.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What's a consalation? Is that sort of like a consalutation? Or a consalvation? I really don't see the connaction.
*yawn*

see you in the swamp in:

Followed by a whinge from the troll who'll say he is not a troll. Then followed by him cursing us all to hell.

I have to say, the speed with which the mod jumped on this was impressive to say the least. The trolling frat boys just don't know what hits them.

soc123_au

Staff member
What's a consalation? Is that sort of like a consalutation? Or a consalvation? I really don't see the connaction.

Followed by a whinge from the troll who'll say he is not a troll. Then followed by him cursing us all to hell.

I have to say, the speed with which the mod jumped on this was impressive to say the least. The trolling frat boys just don't know what hits them.

consolation, there is that better. You will have to excuse my poor spelling, we only go to grade 6 in Pemriff. I assume you guys dont have a sence of humour.

big pat

Coach
consolation, there is that better. You will have to excuse my poor spelling, we only go to grade 6 in Pemriff. I assume you guys dont have a sence of humour.

our sense of humour went gigilo and dragonlastpremiershipcapt, anyway good luck with the panthers, when i lived at kingswood in the early 80s i went to a lot of penrith home games,because it was a long way to kogarah, that was when they had the old hill.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: :lol:

Btw, you've just reached stage two: whinge from the troll who'll say he is not a troll.

soc123_au

Staff member
our sense of humour went gigilo and dragonlastpremiershipcapt, anyway good luck with the panthers, when i lived at kingswood in the early 80s i went to a lot of penrith home games,because it was a long way to kogarah, that was when they had the old hill.

I grew up in Kingswood, Manning St. I spent a lot of Sunday Arvos in the early eighties on that hill. A lot of it sliding down the back of it on a piece of cardboard. Those were the days, just happy being at the footy & seeing the Panthers win at least a couple for the year. Had no understanding of the top 5 & what it meant back then:lol: