What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

TheGlenny

Juniors
this is the same saint benny who had me banned from the jubilee avenue forum

what sort of a f**king dimwit is this guy?

he goes and attacks robbie farah on twitter..the same guy we could be facing in a prelim final..WHAT A f**kING FOOL

all you guys who wanted to defend this idiot 2 weeks ago when i got banned cause i questioned his motives on twitter messaging every sporting figure in australia...well your friend saint benny has just given the tigers much motivation

in conclusion...your a f**kwit saint benny..you should be removed from this forum immediately...this is the best chance this side has had for a premiership for years...and you wanna go trash talking a f**king opponent on twitter...im f**king speechless

you got your 20 secs of fame with a telegraph article...now f**k off and leave the dragons to win the comp in 2010

glenny

emack

Juniors
Not cool at all.........shouldn't have associated yourself with the Dragons if you wanted to do that!

STG-MACCA

Bench
How can you be assured this person is a Saints fan?
How do we even know you or I are a Saints fan?

The internet is one big playground for people to pretend to be anyone or anything they want to be. The hatred for our club just on this forum alone would provide you with a number of suspects that would be capable and willing to fling sh*t and add as much pressure to us as possible.

The fact that the telecrap run with a story such as this is vital in the society that we live in today. There is no research other than searching of Facebook, Twitter and forums such as this, then they run with the story without any investigation or attempt to find the source.

Unless this clown has broken any laws, there is no story here!

Wobbygong

First Grade
Agree totally with Macca, you morons how can you be sure it was a dragons supporter let alone the St Benny from this forum, to me it smells like the DT with a set up for a story. Any nuffy can join those morons on twitter and stalk players. A little suspicious how quickly the DT were on to it if you ask me and lets be honest there is nothing in it other than two dopey NRL players being gee'd up.

emack

Juniors
Thanks for the name calling wobbygong.........real mature and an indictment on you!

This is a forum, not a shool yard............

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
is it just me, or do the twitter notes written to farrah have distinct glenny tones about them..

which leads me to think what better way to 'cover' oneself than to come out on the forum and bag the 'other person'..

it's like doing a fart & then blaming it on someone else..

St. Linnane

First Grade
Strangely, I think you will find saintbenny was stupid enough to have his real name associated with his Twitter account.

big pat

Coach
this is the same saint benny who had me banned from the jubilee avenue forum

what sort of a f**king dimwit is this guy?

he goes and attacks robbie farah on twitter..the same guy we could be facing in a prelim final..WHAT A f**kING FOOL

all you guys who wanted to defend this idiot 2 weeks ago when i got banned cause i questioned his motives on twitter messaging every sporting figure in australia...well your friend saint benny has just given the tigers much motivation

in conclusion...your a f**kwit saint benny..you should be removed from this forum immediately...this is the best chance this side has had for a premiership for years...and you wanna go trash talking a f**king opponent on twitter...im f**king speechless

you got your 20 secs of fame with a telegraph article...now f**k off and leave the dragons to win the comp in 2010

glenny

you got banned, because you're a f**kwit, pure and simple.

i just spat my coffee onto the screen.

that was the best attempt at irony i've ever witnessed.

kudos.

lol It's finals time mate, we should all focus on the Dragons winning!!!!!
I'm pretty excited after smashing Manly yesterday we havent won a finals game in 4 years!!!!!

konk4

Juniors
For sure it would have been That f**kwit Rothfield under an alias. Guaranteed. Why else would that crap get so much space in the paper.

big pat

Coach
haha twitter, so winning and get a grand final berth doesn't fire a team up, give me a break.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
we havent won a finals game in 4 years!!!!!

i know.. i realised that yesterday when my wife asked why i was so happy after just one win...

it was then i realised that she and i have been together since the end of 2006... so we haven't won a final since i knew her...

bizarre, yet great times ahead in september..

i know.. i realised that yesterday when my wife asked why i was so happy after just one win...

it was then i realised that she and i have been together since the end of 2006... so we haven't won a final since i knew her...

bizarre, yet great times ahead in september..

Yeah budday!!!!!!!!! I'm geed, Weyman needs a week off his groin looks troubling