What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
def funny to read...Is it gonna rev Robbie up any more...prob not, he's already reved up.

How they lost that game I will never know

Steel Dragon

Bench
We'd be up in arms if someone took a swipe at Soward, but at the same time, Robbie didn't need to get dragged down to that level

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
People always take a swipe at Soward, calling him Milkman etc.

You never hear of Soward having a go at anyone. Suck it up Robbie

Dragon Dave

Bench
Fancy a high profile professional athlete actually reading comments on his public Twitter page. Get a grip pansy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
this is the same saint benny who had me banned from the jubilee avenue forum
Do you even know what you're talking about? No one here gives a stuff about you or the crap you got up to in the Jubilee Avenue forum.

And how you managed to blame Saint Benny for own idiocy is beyond me.

There's a room for you on an oil rig off the West Australian coast. Be quick, your anti-St George sock puppet is waiting.

big pat

Coach
Do you even know what you're talking about? No one here gives a stuff about you or the crap you got up to in the Jubilee Avenue forum.

And how you managed to blame Saint Benny for own idiocy is beyond me.

There's a room for you on an oil rig off the West Australian coast. Be quick, your anti-St George sock puppet is waiting.

maybe some room on the platform, for gigilo as well.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Without getting to far ahead of myself, let's say that in the 1/6 chance we currently have of winning the 2010 Premiership - where do we go to celebrate?

Being 25yo I've never experienced a Dragons premiership, so I plan to be drunk for at least a week after we finally do get one.

So if we win the 2010 Premiership, where will the team take the trophy immediately after, Kogarah or Wollongong?

Where does the Dragon Army intend to be?
I here you can get your T shirt from the leagues club, also they will throw last years in for free.

broncos2010

Juniors
You guys talking about where you going to party after you win the grand final, come on guys , you will have to beat a team that has been on fire for like last 2 months first and has beaten you guys ,I am pretty sure they will beat the tigers by heaps at home.So thats what you need to worry about and not the grand final , they are hot and they will role everyone.

broncos2010

Juniors
pftt coming from a dragons fan , 30 years mate 30 years ....you guys think you have won the comp already and saying th raiders will be easy, They will role you guys like they always do.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You guys talking about where you going to party after you win the grand final, come on guys , you will have to beat a team that has been on fire for like last 2 months first and has beaten you guys ,I am pretty sure they will beat the tigers by heaps at home.So thats what you need to worry about and not the grand final , they are hot and they will role everyone.
Haha!!! Your comprehension is only surpassed by your spelling and punctuation skills.

There are a lot of IFS and BUTS in that thread. But you're too thick to work that out.

Still lol @ broncos '2010'. Can't get over your timing. :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
here Willow,

I created this one for Donks2010. Called it Mad Monday. We hadn't seen old 2010 over at the Sharks much since a week or so ago.

madmonday.jpg

Cheers
Quigs