What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hi all, lets play a quiz..

1. who was the only team to be held scoreless in a grand final in the past 31 years?

2. what was the biggest winning margin in grand final history?

3. and who was the losing team in this match?

4. who is the only team in the history of rugby league to have a title stripped from them?

5. who was the last team to finish on 0 competition points?

6. who is the current titleholder for the wooden spoon?

first one to get the answers correct wins this lovely "ralph wiggum ineffective trolling trophy"

31DTtoY1ZdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hi all, lets play a quiz..

1. who was the only team to be held scoreless in a grand final in the past 31 years?

2. what was the biggest winning margin in grand final history?

3. and who was the losing team in this match?

4. who is the only team in the history of rugby league to have a title stripped from them?

5. who was the last team to finish on 0 competition points?

6. who is the current titleholder for the wooden spoon?

first one to get the answers correct wins this lovely "ralph wiggum ineffective trolling trophy"

31DTtoY1ZdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Next question.
1. Which clubs have twins as supporters with the same first name?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
On that note, I couldn't help but notice there's 46 people viewing this forum. I wonder how many of you are bandwagoners LMFAO! :lol:
If only you knew how dumb you just made yourself look.

Let me guess, when you have a party, you only invite yourself and the cat.

FYR dumbo, Dragons LU and Jubilee Avenue forum has been getting 50-100 viewers for the last two years at least. It is the result of a steady increase over about seven years.

If anything, 46 is slightly below average. Probably due to people beginning the wind down into the cricket season.

I know the concept of having a string supporter base is foreign to some.

to_ddeath

Coach
Obviously, cretins such as Wiggum, Reefy, Waiders_Sour_Gwapes etc have run out of straws to clutch at.
Hence reverting to the lowest common denominator to get attention...
**yawn**

NEXT.

T.

Sloth

Juniors
Next question.
1. Which clubs have twins as supporters with the same first name?

Why dont you worry about your own clubs supporters, or lack there of. Maybe when your in jail you could wrangle up a few supporters for the Sharks while your going for a reach around on your new "bed buddy".

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Waiders, an indication of being preoccupied or 'owned' by other forum members comes in many forms.

One is the constant reference to the team they support, stalking any thread that mentions their team.

Another is putting them in your signature file.

to_ddeath and bmwpower must have really done a number of you.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Is that picture from your personal collection?
:lol:

Waiders, here's a straight forward question. What happened to all your bold pwedictions that we were going to 'choke' in 2010?

Care to retract and admit that you got it wrong?

Your integwity is on the line.

(assuming you have any left)

:lol: Hate to disappoint you oh "Godfather" of the forums, but you probably need to try a bit harder with your millersnose-esque style of baiting

Dead wood maybe you can answer me a question, do you have any form of gainful employment outside of leagueunlimited? You seem to post right throughout the working day.

I just don't feel comfortable as a hard working student with a part-time job paying taxes supporting dole bludgers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Didn't think you had the courage to answer.

Waiders_Pwemiers at 09:45 AM said:
You seem to post right throughout the working day.

I just don't feel comfortable as a hard working student with a part-time job paying taxes supporting dole bludgers.
:lol: Pure irony. You have no idea how dumb you just made yourself look.

Poor sap.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We're building quite a profile here.

Waiders Pwemiers:

A transvestite bludging student.
Lives in Canberra, or worse, wishes he/she was living in Canberra.
Is 'Partially ethnic'.
Thinks Timana Tahu is white.
Bigot.
Insists that kicking a goal has a 50/50 chance of suceeding.
No integwity.
No courage.
Follows AFL and soccer.
Has cornered the market on self ownership.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dead wood maybe you can answer me a question, do you have any form of gainful employment outside of leagueunlimited? You seem to post right throughout the working day.

then maybe stop wasting his time and go back to 'studying'... if his actions offend you so much, don't use the board..

btw... your monkier is currently 16 years out of date..

and counting.

1234184645_homer_simpson_clock.gif

Didn't think you had the courage to answer.

:lol: Pure irony. You have no idea how dumb you just made yourself look.

Poor sap.

What an epic comprehension fail

:lol: Perhaps you read that as me saying I worked full time? Usually uni students have different classes and different times of the day. I've got one in around about 2 hours. I'm not too sure if you're up to date with these things along with the rest of the outside world

You just owned yourself old man :lol:

Last edited:
then maybe stop wasting his time and go back to 'studying'... if his actions offend you so much, don't use the board..

btw... your monkier is currently 16 years out of date..

and counting.

1234184645_homer_simpson_clock.gif

Oh mubzdhsy, thought you went missing

Have you finally found those stats on how Canberra has the most drug addicts/lawyers/prostitutes in Australia

Still waiting buddy

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Perhaps you read that as me saying I worked full time? Usually uni students have different classes and different times of the day. I've got one in around about 2 hours. I'm not too sure if you're up to date with these things along with the rest of the world
I love life stories. Please tell us more.

What's your favourite dress?

Do you wear lippy indoors?

What are you studying?

Hope it's not maths.