What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bring me facts to disprove the claim...

come on, you're a uni student.. use it as research...

I love life stories. Please tell us more.

What's your favourite dress?

Do you wear lippy indoors?

What are you studying Waiders?

Hope it's not maths.

Whoops

Translation: I jumped the gun and now I'm trying to cover up my stupidity

So what is it you do, you never answered that question for me. Do they pay you per post?

I also love life stories

bring me facts to disprove the claim...

come on, you're a uni student.. use it as research...

Oh but when I showed you official ABS stats, you kept denying. Don't you remember?

Or is this just another typical case of a Dragons fan with amnesia....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I also love life stories

here's one for you..

Jarrod Croker was born on 11 September 1990. Hailing from Goulburn, New South Wales, Croker played for the Goulburn Stockmen club as a junior. He played for the New South Wales Schoolboys and Australian Schoolboys representative teams in 2007 before being selected for the New South Wales Under-18s in 2008.

Croker was part of the Canberra team that won the inaugural NYC (Toyota Cup) in 2008.

Croker broke into Canberra's first-grade side in 2009, making his debut in Round 2 and went on to make 21 appearances in his rookie season.

He was again a regular in Canberra's 2010 side, making 25 appearances as Canberra finished 7th and made the NRL finals.

However, in one of the chokes of the decade, it was a missed penalty goal from Croker that ended the Raiders' 2010 season.

In a sudden-death finals match against the Tigers, in front of a home crowd of 26,476, he pushed wide a 30 metre kick that would have tied the match at 28–28 and kept the Raiders alive in 2010.

After such a massive choke, Croker has been released from the last two years of his contract.

292631-jarrod-croker-raiders.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Oh but when I showed you official ABS stats, you kept denying. Don't you remember?

you provided me with an abstract report from 10 years ago... disprove this claim with current facts please...

you provided me with an abstract report from 10 years ago... disprove this claim with current facts please...

And yet when I kept pulling up more current facts, the denial continued..

Cmon mate there's gotta be at least one of you with a brain cell, surely.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the stage is yours, sunshine... post these facts up here then...

prove me wrong on the big stage..

big pat

Coach

i was suppose to go to a dementia seminar today, but i forgot, much better in here anyway.:crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
C'mon Waiders, don't be shy, tell us what you study at uni.

That is, while you're working 'full time'. :lol:

Dragon

Coach
C'mon man we're eager to know what you study while working a fulltime job in between lurking this board. Maybe you will get the respect you so desperately crave.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Seems like Willow is avoiding the matter at hand yet again

Cmon old fella

Your integwity is on the line

i don't think you get it...

people on this forum are appreciative of willow & believe his integrity..

all you are doing is making more of a fool of yourself...

but hey, if that's what makes you happy..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You keep avoiding my initial question dead wood, and then persist with going off on different tangents.

Embarrassed? It's ok, I won't laugh
Hey, you're the one volunteering your student and work details. Big noting yourself.

What I do is none of your f**king business dropkick. I can see you're a loon from a mile away.

Let me guess, you're studying to be an accountant?

gregstar

Referee
furthermore, as a cross-dresser, i'm assuming it has an intimate relationship with itself.

so tell us captain normal, are you a he or she?

or is it a lotto?

which gender are you today?

this hour even?

Latest posts