What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Sloth

Juniors
I thought blacktip was in jail for some insurance fraud charges, or was it because he hired some bikers to go after Zappia? You should be the last person having a dig at someone Reefy, ohh and please don't send the Bikers after me!

Seriously? You want to make fun of a guy's name who tragically died? And also poke fun at his twin brother who is left behind?

That's a low low act. Dog.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Seriously? You want to make fun of a guy's name who tragically died? And also poke fun at his twin brother who is left behind?

Hey, I'm not making fun of anybody. I got my own problems in here to contend with. I'm just commenting on the St George Fans base.
Do aoo of your families run out of names in early in the breeding cycle? it could be a names to bedroom thing? IE 2 bedromm house , 2 names for the kids?
I'm not sure.
Heres the story in case you guys missed it.

Preliminary results of an autopsy carried out on a man who died after a confrontation with officers at St George Leagues Club indicate he did not die from physical injuries, police say.

Dragons fan Steven Bosevski, 35, was celebrating his side's NRL grand final win at the Kogarah club yesterday when a fight broke out, police say.

Security alerted police, who used Tasers, capsicum spray and batons to bring the situation under control.

Advertisement: Story continues below

Dragons fan ... Steven Bosevski (left); his twin, Steve Bosevski, is comforted outside the family home in Bardwell Valley. Photo: Wolter Peeters
Mr Bosevski's twin brother, Steve, yesterday described his brother as a "gentle giant".

But Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione today said Mr Bosevski was "throwing security around like rag dolls".

He rejected claims from Mr Bosevski's family that Mr Bosevski had been hit on the head, potentially causing his death.

Mr Scipione said the preliminary results from the autopsy showed that Mr Bosevski suffered "no physical injury that could have caused death".

All baton strikes were to Mr Bosevski's knees and legs, he said.

"Following a review of the footage, certainly I am confident that there were no strikes to the head," he said.

"From the preliminary post-mortem advice, which we have just received, it shows there has been no indication of brain injury, no fractures to the skull.

"Certainly there was bruising around the neck and the chest, which we have been advised by the coroner was consistent with CPR being performed."

Mr Scipione said police had been called in to eject "a group of people who were behaving aggressively".

"One officer, fearing that he was about to be assaulted, used his capsicum spray on that larger group," he said.

"At that point, the deceased man actually struck the police officer that was engaging him, to the face, and at the time, in his hand, he had a glass bottle."

The officer was believed to have been hit around his eye socket.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/dragons-f...ity-around-like-rag-dolls-20101005-165pg.html

Do any dragons fans know if the police office is OK?

Last edited:

Tell me why the f**k anyone apart from your own fans should care?

People die all the time and others make fun of it. No one bats an eyelid.

This guy was acting like an absolute buffoon attacking police officers & others therefore deserves no sympathy

Sloth

Juniors
Tell me why the f**k anyone apart from your own fans should care?

People die all the time and others make fun of it. No one bats an eyelid.

This guy was acting like an absolute buffoon attacking police officers & others therefore deserves no sympathy

Yeah the guy was being a complete tool, did he deserve to die? No.
Did he deserve to be locked up with a court date pending? Yes.
Did he deserve to be beaten and pepper sprayed? Probably.

No one has denied he didn't do anything wrong, in fact by all reports he was an absolute grub on the night. He did not deserve to die and anyone who thinks otherwise has something wrong with them.

big pat

Coach
Yeah the guy was being a complete tool, did he deserve to die? No.
Did he deserve to be locked up with a court date pending? Yes.
Did he deserve to be beaten and pepper sprayed? Probably.

No one has denied he didn't do anything wrong, in fact by all reports he was an absolute grub on the night. He did not deserve to die and anyone who thinks otherwise has something wrong with them.

don't let that f**kwit loser waiders upset you, he has no concept of humamity, i don't want to speculate on what happen, i'll just say this death affects everyone, it was very sad to hear this story, i only hope his family can get through the pain, and bury their son in peace.

Ralph_Wiggum

Juniors
On that note, I couldn't help but notice there's 46 people viewing this forum. I wonder how many of you are bandwagoners LMFAO! :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
did you bend your wookie again ralph?

and yes, i remember the 99 grand final... such a shame that the dragons wasted a good half time lead... but hey, most teams have a grand final regret or two stuffed away in their history...