What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

big pat

Coach
This is OUR area, in case you did not already know that you emoticon-obsessed sh*t for brains.

We kan mispel az much az we wanna. Cos Waider Pwickface cant understand smart.

Awwwwwwwwwww how sad he is...

T.

thats one of the good things i like about jubilee ave, f**kwit losers like waiders and his boyfriend, can't post they're dribble there.

to_ddeath

Coach
They'll just keep coming back for more mate, no matter what you type they're like moths to a flame. And they reckon we take the bait more than any other supporters out there....well f**k me dead take a look at Waiders_Wuss and LastArsePirate, dumber and dumbest collectively. You gotta laugh.

T.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of f**king whinging skirts

"can't post they're dribble here" :lol: geez you tried soooo hard and still managed to f**k it up

f**k off loser no one wants you here.

crying_baby.jpg

Awwwww poor little baby

j0nesy

Bench
Wow RP! You're quite the little bitch. You go girl...

Don't know about you, but I'm heading up to the game on Sunday. I intend to kick back, relax and have a few beers with my mates. We'll talk a bit about league, mostly the Dragons. I'll have a few bets and then watch my team play in the NRL grand final. Win, lose or draw I'll have a great time.

What are you doing RP? Hopefully you're not still bitching about on these forums. There really is more to life, you need to let go of the hatred.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: good one dumbass

The grammatical irony.

Sentences should start with a capital letter and end in a full stop. Also, 'dumbass' is American spelling. For you, in the nation's capital, it should be spelt 'dumbarse'.

Hope that helps.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Absolutely wrecked. LOL!

In the last 48 hours I have been running to bus stops, through train stations, caught planes, trains and automobiles, drank three breweries dry, yakked with dozens fellow forummers (met Dave Q!!!), walked a hundred miles, and had my foot run over by a car (twice, he backed over it again).

Oh, and I also found time to go to a grand final where it was raining red and white.

Still coming down.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You're hurting aren't you Waiders_Losers? Was Sunday your worst nightmare?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hey, took me a while to find the forum because i didn'nt know if it was S for StGeorge or I for Illwarra which you were listed under.
But a quick question to our new Australian friends which seem to populate the T George fans base.
I read a story about the guy who died at your leagues club on GF night celebrating. Tragic thing. But i noticed is new australian heritage & was just wondering if there is a shortage of names in the New Australian list or something?
This family seems to have run out of names at STEVE derivatives?
Amy further info guys?
Congrats on the GF victory too by the way.

Latest posts