What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

big pat

Coach
furthermore, as a cross-dresser, i'm assuming it has an intimate relationship with itself.

so tell us captain normal, are you a he or she?

or is it a lotto?

which gender are you today?

this hour even?

is that glen or glenda.

Magpies_74

Juniors
Far out...you Saints supporters should be glad you jagged one...sending off multple emails...that's a corker....wooooah..ingenius

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Far out...you Saints supporters should be glad you jagged one...sending off multple emails...that's a corker....wooooah..ingenius

leave the big words to the adults...

in·gen·ious

now don't you have a rusty EA falcon to move off your front lawn?

Hey, you're the one volunteering your student and work details. Big noting yourself.

What I do is none of your f**king business dropkick. I can see you're a loon from a mile away.

Let me guess, you're studying to be an accountant?

:lol:

comprage070206.jpg

big pat

Coach
my goodnes its boring in here today, even the trolls have left us alone, either that or they have used up all their internet credits.

Ralph_Wiggum

Juniors
Obviously, cretins such as Wiggum, Reefy, Waiders_Sour_Gwapes etc have run out of straws to clutch at.
Hence reverting to the lowest common denominator to get attention...
**yawn**

NEXT.

T.

Oh wow. Ddeath is playing the oldest trick out there. Acting like he doesn't care about "cretins" when he replies anyway which only guarantees a reaction.

NEXT.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ralph_Wiggum said:
I couldn't help but notice there's 46 people viewing this forum.
Ooooh... For a little lad that must be a big crowd. :lol:

Howdy

Juniors
You just got lucky with winning your only premier this year, your sh*t team is going down next year

Howdy

Juniors
Enjoy it while you can St Merge, this was your first and only title, and is gonna be your last

Minh

First Grade
You just got lucky with winning your only premier this year, your sh*t team is going down next year

Back to back minor premierships, 32-8 GF win, 16 Premierships, at that rate I'd love for us to stay sh*t. You wish buddy, you wish.:lol:

Latest posts