What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Stagger Lee

Bench
That tattoo is horrible, might aswell tattoo sh*t on yourself, the same as dragon

What a sad life you live, having to sign in under a new name just to troll the premiers 2010 forum. Go tell your friends you need a hug - oh thats right you have none. Geez you are a sad bastard

BunniesMan

Immortal
Crowe will ask him to name his price and he'll be given it. And the reason I think Bennett would be interested is the oppurtunity to win premierships with 3 different clubs. If he does that that's another achievement of his that's unlikely to ever be matched again.

And other rumours are he's taking Nightingale with him in 2012. Don't know if that's true but I thought he was awesome this year and would love to have him. Meanwhile you guys are rumoured to be getting Talanoa in return....lol.

to_ddeath

Coach
Crowe will ask him to name his price and he'll be given it. And the reason I think Bennett would be interested is the oppurtunity to win premierships with 3 different clubs. If he does that that's another achievement of his that's unlikely to ever be matched again.

And other rumours are he's taking Nightingale with him in 2012. Don't know if that's true but I thought he was awesome this year and would love to have him. Meanwhile you guys are rumoured to be getting Talanoa in return....lol.

Yeah, and the Storm didnt rort the system over the past 5 years either. Bugger off Rusty.

T.

Godz Illa

Coach
BunniesMan has racked up almost 1000 posts in two months, pretty much exclusively in the main NRL forum, and each with a supercilious, absurdly pompous misplaced arrogance about them. The characteristics of a sock puppet... ie an alternate username created strictly for trolling purposes. I wonder who the puppeteer is... Any guesses?

Father Ted

First Grade

Your no chance Rusty , But throw a bit of folding my way I'm for sale :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If I was in 4th grade, that would be hilarious.

Why do you think BF got a giggle out of it?

Good on you Crap Paper. Missed the boat on the Monaghan dog tail, but there's always a consolation prize for latecomers.

Further indication that the aforementioned CP is more interested in publishing fiction rather than fact.

RAB-161

Juniors
I know that's what Souffs supporters like to think, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, we are 2010 premiers=sweet 16.
That the St.George club does not exist in the NRL is a statement of fact, not an opinion.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
RAB-161, how much did you pay for that number plate?

Another blowie who think he owns the only viewpoint in the world.