What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Zadar

Juniors
Could not agree more - like all these "superstars" who get lost to the game ...they are always replaced with a few more. If someone wants to leave for a fist full of dollers then let them leave and wish them well.

Anybody remember sonny boy whatisname? :sarcasm:
or gasnier the greedy prik, then comes back and wants more greedy money which then means saints lose 3 players, and gasnier gets a grand final victory for playing 10 matches and actually not really contributing in any. saints didnt need him to win the premiership, they have been the best team for two yrs without him, but he rides in on there coat tails, luck and greed = gasnier

This Year?

Immortal
Gasnier still had to tackle and run with the ball just like the other players. He also scored the match winning try against 50uffs and a memorable try against Manly in the qualifying final. Also his presence on the right side gave Nightingale more room which led to 2 grand final tries. Yeah Gaz definitely isn't worth it.

Stagger Lee

Bench
or gasnier the greedy prik, then comes back and wants more greedy money which then means saints lose 3 players, and gasnier gets a grand final victory for playing 10 matches and actually not really contributing in any. saints didnt need him to win the premiership, they have been the best team for two yrs without him, but he rides in on there coat tails, luck and greed = gasnier

A Roosters fan complaining about greed, hahahahhahahha :lol: priceless !

what was the grand final result again you loser :D

Galeforce

Bench
I have heard a month ago from a Saints supporter that he had good mail that Bennett was a done deal with Souths and part of the deal was that Bennetts family were coming to Syndey.Prior to that the same supporter had told me that there was NO way Bennett would stay in Sydney after the Saints contract expired.

Meantime , i see the biggest reason Bennett might not want to come to Souths is after Souths become the premiers for 2011.

Ram Man

Juniors
That is awful...Surely they could have come up with something better especially with a dragon as your mascot. Very unimaginative and boring.
And really poorly done I might add.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
That is awful...Surely they could have come up with something better especially with a dragon as your mascot. Very unimaginative and boring.
And really poorly done I might add.

indeed.. maybe something nice and homo-erotic, such as your avatar perhaps?

Hutty1986

Immortal
I have heard a month ago from a Saints supporter that he had good mail that Bennett was a done deal with Souths and part of the deal was that Bennetts family were coming to Syndey.Prior to that the same supporter had told me that there was NO way Bennett would stay in Sydney after the Saints contract expired.

Meantime , i see the biggest reason Bennett might not want to come to Souths is after Souths become the premiers for 2011.

Haw , haw haw ,
Blabberers

coombsy

Juniors
For a club that formed in 1999 and have had there ups and downs over the years it was good to see them win

to_ddeath

Coach
Here we go, another bunch of pillocks have arrived.... Enjoy your stay suckers, it will be short.

T.

BroncoGordie

Juniors
Nobody really likes talking about the dragons.. Except if your trying to fall asleep that is... I'd read about Todd Carney anyday over the dragqueens.. It's about knowing your audience.

This Year?

Immortal
Hi, My name is Nobody.

And what did you read about Todd Carney? I'm really interested.....really.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
hi guys,

Serious question, why didnt the parade for your premiership go ahead?

was it because it felt like a second hand premiership?

This Year?

Immortal
I read to "serious question" then realised it was gonna be one of those posts. Good Luck getting a bite.:lol: