What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

RedV6

Juniors
Bennett the pied piper is weaving his magic again:lol:who's the next stmerge player to go north to the knights?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

I guess if the bunnies were my team i'd spend more time looking at the dragons and talking about the dragons so I could forget who my team was

especially considering Wayne dissed you guys ...LOL@50uff$

off to the LOL@50uff$ post for some fun

Last edited:

SerbDragon

Coach
And to think, if souths weren't the joke they are, they coulda had darius and alex mckinnon..

thats gotta hurt man

DecoyRunner

Juniors
You're just jealous your dumb team let DB and Bennett go. f**k off you tosser

16-yosemite-sam-mustach.jpg

Ha ha! It was more of a shot at Emmett but I can see why the insecurity is just below the surface.

Note: for st jubbsy.... The stgeorge dragons from kogarah use to poach illawarra amateur league players for many decades, The illawarra steelers played out of wollongong city and their 1st year in professional rugby league was in 1982 in the ARL. Then in 1998 (2) professional separate identity teams in the ARL The illawarra steelers from illawarra and the stgeorge dragons from kogarah became one team in forming a merger together in 1998 to be called stgeorgeillawarra.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

The dragons and the steelers should have marched why merge? souths marched and we kept our true identity why couldn't you? good topic suggestions?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

You should have marched that's all im saying you know and i know that illawarra steelers and stgeorgedragon fans are 2 separate organisations and no stgeorgeillawarra supporter are happy with merging am i wrong?

one-eyed rabbitoh.