What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
note for muzby and all stgeorgeillawarra supporters: stmerge are on one only premiership win give david gallop a call mate at nrl headquarters and he will explain to you that your a new identity once you merge with another team and once you merge you lose all points, premierships etc you have a new identity called stgeorgeillawarra if you check the history books in wikipedia stgeorgeillawarra here is the link below mate you will see that you are down the bottom of the premiership table of grand final wins with the weststigers and the melbourne storm your actually sitting below the melbourne storm and weststigers.By the way muzby we sit on top at (20) premierships:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_rugby_league_grand_final_records

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Godz Illa

Coach
Obviously severely butthurt by muzby's work in the LOL@50uffs$ thread. Keep it up muzby, its working.

And dumber than Gorden Tallis

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sorry, that was very rude of me. I should at least make an attempt to read past the author of the post. After all, you are a guest in our troll thread.

You remind me a lot of Fein - silly emoticons, mindless incoherant chatter, and repetitiveness. Except that you seem to be smarter than Fein.

big pat

Coach
big pat i have one question to ask you? are you a stgeorge dragons fan or an illawarra steelers fan?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

seeing as you asked politely, i will give a polite response, i've followed st george since 1963, i remember my dad taking me to my first game, the 1967 final loss to the berries, even though i was 13 i cried all the way home, my father was a souths supporter until he died, living across form the scg in sth dowling st, until we migrated to blactown, unlike young people on here, i fondly remember the 77 grand final and replay, and then again in 79' now i know things change for the better, but i'm quite happy to be a st george illawarra supporter, and look forward to our upcoming games in wollongong, where i love to visit, because the gong is full of very nice people, hope this helps you out thanks.:D

S.R.

Juniors
That's not really an answer. Looks like you just want to have a troll in multiple threads now.

Sorry Pillow, but it IS an answer.

What was your point asking me what my point was?
That's not really a question.

Trolling? Really?

The exceptional resource that is Wikipedia defines the word as:
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional responsehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#cite_note-PCMAG_def-1 or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

I'm wasn't doing that. I was simply trying to discuss the injury woes ahead of the Broncos V Dragons game. Is the Dragons form not the right place to discuss the Dragons and Broncos game?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
hey, one-eyed pants snake - have you ever seen 50uff$ win a premiership?

Great moments from 1971:

January 12 – The landmark television sitcom All In The Family, starring Carroll O'Connor as Archie Bunker, debuts on CBS.

S.R.

Juniors
Why was my legit post moved? I'll try again...

Sorry Willow, but it IS an answer.

What was your point asking me what my point was?
That's not really a question.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

I'm wasn't doing that. I was simply trying to discuss the injury woes ahead of the Broncos V Dragons game. Is the Dragons form not the right place to discuss the Dragons and Broncos game?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

unless we're talking about moderators for the souffs forum, and in that case the definition is as follows:

" a troll is someone who has the highest number of on-topic posts in a completely different forum to the one in which that person will be banned from."

gregstar

Referee
surely a strain of salt & arsenic could hit the mean streets soon & increase the collective forum iq of lol@50uff$.